**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spidey class trip EQ question

WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
So I just got done playing the class trip for the 1st time which I got a tkt for with the shields. Finished a path with a champ gate, and options I was given was "open crystals" and "back to quests". I chose back to quests to do the remaining paths, but I was locked out for not having a tkt.....

So my question is, are we actually required to obtain a tkt for each path of the quest, 2hich means I would need 3k shields just to 100% complete the 1st weeks quests chpt 1 only??

Comments

• WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Yes, One (1) ticket per run, meaning yes - all that energy, and yes - all those damn shield markers.

there are a few infographics floating around with a comprehensive list of energy and shield requirements.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    You'll need 12,000 Markers for Epic, and 9000 for Master. Don't know the lower ones off-hand. Yes, one Ticket per Path.
  • VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    edited July 2019
    I would suggest you to complete it first then go for 100%
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Are there enough shield markers to complete 100% master and epic? trying to do some rough calculations of objective completions and it seems pretty tight
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Woozie said:

Are there enough shield markers to complete 100% master and epic? trying to do some rough calculations of objective completions and it seems pretty tight

Yes. I'm half done both and have enough to finish both. I also wasted 1k by mistake. I have 2 of the Quest Objectives to hit plus the Dungeon ones.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Woozie said:

Yes, easily. I have all 12 needed for Epic purchased already. Have half of Master needed purchased already too. Once I fully explore Epic I'll have more than what I need for Master too.
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Ok, I appreciate it thanks for the confirmation everyone!