**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Looking for an active alliance.

My total base hero rating is above 100,000, active in both AW and AQ. I'm looking for an active alliance above 1000 rating, cheers.

Comments

• Options
    MheikalMheikal Posts: 91
    ALLIANCE - SynergyDogs [4Dogs]

We are a good core group of 14 players looking to expand our alliance by either having new allies joining us or another alliance that would like to join ours. We are all daily players. All we ask is that you contribute daily. We also win most of our AWs, and would like to improve our overall standing here too.

We are not quite what you are looking for as in the alliance rating, but we are going there. Check us out and let's enjoy the game together bro.

PM m_heikal in game/line if interested, or just join up!

Here's to growing together!
  • Options
    SlickSlick Posts: 137
    Hi Justin, please mesage me in game : FBZP for details. Thanks
  • Options
    CrazD_16CrazD_16 Posts: 18
    Hey man! Are you still looking? If so, you can contact me thru line or in game. My line id is crazddd, and my in-game name is BEBO BAGGINS. ☺
  • Options
    @CrazD_16 , your alliance is full mate.
  • Options
    @Slick I've sent you a friend request.
  • Options
    ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    c83suuvnsj1s.png
  • Options
    Add me in game hennydagod tier 9 AW 5mill ally
  • Options
    Add me on line
    LINEid: stretchnuts17