**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

The worst part about 6* Juggs...

2»

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    @UmbertoDelRio and @Magrailothos that’s pretty much my central point: when you pull a champ whose character has a specific power/ability, you shouldn’t have to get him again before that power ever activates.

And I’m all in favor of juicing the old champs a little. They need it most of all.

Dr. Zola
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    My magneto has a similar problem. Hits so soft he is completely unusable
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    I have him as 6* it takes 500 hits to KO Winter Soldier in ROL, with a 6* champion !!!! He was even almoast useless in Variant 2 despite being XL champion
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★

I was recently lucky enough to pull a 6* juggernaut and have played around with him quite a bit. As I have played with him, its become apparent that his damage is so low that it he can't even make use of adrenaline. He cant get enough damage to heal much at all, except with his once per fight crit. I dont believe I could have gotten a worse 6*

The worst part about 6* Juggs is 6* Juggs. There is nothing good about him, he is a terrible champion for any kind of attack or questing.

Other than adding to a collection there is no purpose for him.
    Timone147 said:

Right.

And here are two novel ideas to get rid of many of the “RNG is rigged” posts:

Fix champs that are terrible so that they have a reasonable use in game. And make subsequent pulls of the same champ more significant instead of infinitesimally small improvements in sig ability.

Dr. Zola
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Timone147 said:

Right.

Fix champs that are terrible so that they have a reasonable use in game. And make subsequent pulls of the same champ more significant instead of infinitesimally small improvements in sig ability.

Dr. Zola
    Hey at least we're getting our sesquiannual buff to 1-2 champs... At this rate all of the trashy champs just in the 6* crystal might be updated by 2050.... Oh wait, did I say at least?
    Werewrym said:

DrZola said:

Timone147 said:

Right.

Dr. Zola
    Hey at least we're getting our sesquiannual buff to 1-2 champs... At this rate all of the trashy champs just in the 6* crystal might be updated by 2050.... Oh wait, did I say at least?
    As a starting point, the game is generally great fun.

But the Groundhog Day aspect of it all can make it not fun. Run quests, play AW/AQ/arena, hit milestones, get shards, open redupes of old champs, build to 6* crystals and disappointment...then do it all over again next month.

I understand there needs to be a “gambling” feel to crystals to keep players engaged, but the disparity in crystals like the 6* is unnecessary. Anyone who has seen what an unduped R2 Corvus (or other similar champ) can do in all aspects of the game simply shrugs in dejection when they scan their 6* DPX, Juggs, HB collection.

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

Werewrym said:

DrZola said:

Timone147 said:

Right.

Dr. Zola
    As a starting point, the game is generally great fun.

But the Groundhog Day aspect of it all can make it not fun. Run quests, play AW/AQ/arena, hit milestones, get shards, open redupes of old champs, build to 6* crystals and disappointment...then do it all over again next month.

I understand there needs to be a “gambling” feel to crystals to keep players engaged, but the disparity in crystals like the 6* is unnecessary. Anyone who has seen what an unduped R2 Corvus (or other similar champ) can do in all aspects of the game simply shrugs in dejection when they scan their 6* DPX, Juggs, HB collection.

Dr. Zola
    Agreed, I wouldn't still be here if the game wasn't fun. I just don't like all the RNG (especially in the 6* crystal because of how long it takes to obtain one). I'm nearing my 9th 6* and I'm barely motivated to even open the thing... I'm sure it'll be yet one more bench warming champion.
    edited July 2019
    @Werewrym Beast was my 9th. Utterly demoralizing. Now just 700 shards from what could be #10.

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

@Werewrym Beast was my 9th. Utterly demoralizing. Now just 700 shards from what could be #10.

Dr. Zola

Ouch... Think he was my 4th. I'm wondering how I'm ever to 100% act 6 without good 6* champs to take through the 6* gates. Already finished 6.1 100% but 6.2 is a different story.
    edited July 2019
    Werewrym said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Ouch... Think he was my 4th. I'm wondering how I'm ever to 100% act 6 without good 6* champs to take through the 6* gates. Already finished 6.1 100% but 6.2 is a different story.
    And with that 1000 5* shards fell out of my Daily Cavalier crystal and OR fell out of a 5* basic. Which means my 6* will be bottom of the barrel.

Completely shaking my head...

Dr. Zola
    @DrZola just opened up my 9th... What do you know, its a 6* IF dupe. There goes 2-3 months of grinding. Makes me want to quit this game sometimes. I'm realizing how far behind I am when I see other peoples 6* rosters, not sure how I'm supposed to catch up.
    edited July 2019
    Werewrym said:

@DrZola just opened up my 9th... What do you know, its a 6* IF dupe. There goes 2-3 months of grinding. Makes me want to quit this game sometimes. I'm realizing how far behind I am when I see other peoples 6* rosters, not sure how I'm supposed to catch up.

I’m less concerned about being behind than I am about losing interest waiting for the “right” set of champs. I haven’t even looked at 6.2 and I’m not done exploring 6.1 (still don’t have the right champ for CB boss, unless I can awaken someone or pull the right dupe—used force quits and Unitman synergy my only run).

So where’s that put guys like me? Keep grinding and hope for the pRNG to sort out? Slog through a season of defensive tactics AW and hope for the best? Rank sub-par champs? Not sure that is an enticing option set.

Class trips should trip the shard meter for more 5/6* pulls. Would be great to get difference maker champs from those events.

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

Werewrym said:

I’m less concerned about being behind than I am about losing interest waiting for the “right” set of champs. I haven’t even looked at 6.2 and I’m not done exploring 6.1 (still don’t have the right champ for CB boss, unless I can awaken someone or pull the right dupe—used force quits and Unitman synergy my only run).

So where’s that put guys like me? Keep grinding and hope for the pRNG to sort out? Slog through a season of defensive tactics AW and hope for the best? Rank sub-par champs? Not sure that is an enticing option set.

Class trips should trip the shard meter for more 5/6* pulls. Would be great to get difference maker champs from those events.

Dr. Zola
    Did you mention you pulled a 5* OR? He takes on CB pretty easily. I solod him a few times and had to use 1-2 revives on a few of my other runs in 6.1 but overall pretty cheap. I suppose he's probably not ranked up yet, but he's definitely an answer to CB.
    Werewrym said:

DrZola said:

Werewrym said:

Dr. Zola
    Did you mention you pulled a 5* OR? He takes on CB pretty easily. I solod him a few times and had to use 1-2 revives on a few of my other runs in 6.1 but overall pretty cheap. I suppose he's probably not ranked up yet, but he's definitely an answer to CB.
    Yes—he’s my antidote once I rank him. Would be nice to awaken, which is what I assume would make him most effective against CB.

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

Werewrym said:

DrZola said:

Werewrym said:

Dr. Zola
    Yes—he’s my antidote once I rank him. Would be nice to awaken, which is what I assume would make him most effective against CB.

Dr. Zola
    Actually majority of your damage comes from death field, which you have unawakened. Dupe obviously gives him a great boost against champs when you aren't bleeding, but CB has biohazard so you'll already be bleeding.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Look on the bright side.

At least he’s good for autoplaying beginner normal and heroic. 💪🏻💪🏻
    Werewrym said:

DrZola said:

Werewrym said:

DrZola said:

Werewrym said:

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    Actually majority of your damage comes from death field, which you have unawakened. Dupe obviously gives him a great boost against champs when you aren't bleeding, but CB has biohazard so you'll already be bleeding.
    Helpful. Thanks!

Dr. Zola
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    The worst is: He is ugly a## Dumb stupid, not Loved by his mother stinky b#####