**HOTFIX AND GOODIES**
Our latest Hotfix is now live for both iOS and Android! Please manually update your game. Additionally, because of the bugs’ impact on energy refill consumption, we have provided summoners with Energy Refills and a few other items to assist in the Contest! Sign in and check your messages now to claim yours!

Small World

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 30,360 ★★★★★
Just ran into an Ally Member in the Alpha Arena. I had this discussion before, but it got buried somewhere. Has anyone run into anyone they know in the Arena? Feel free to share. (Yes, I know it's A.I.)

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,652 ★★★★
    I used to face some japanese opponents in Featured Arena and then I faced few of them again in AW.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,024 ★★★★★
    Once I was talking to a guy in global then I jumped on arena and I got matched with him
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 30,360 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

Once I was talking to a guy in global then I jumped on arena and I got matched with him

What a coincidence.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,024 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Zuro said:

This feels like a lie nobody uses global

:)
    Fair point but I can guarantee it happened
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 30,360 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Zuro said:

I pop in there now and then.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,570 ★★★★★
    I occasionally use global but there are too many idiots there
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 446 ★★
    Few years ago I was fighting against me from the past at arena. Pity I did not save screenshot :)
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    My Ally member texted me saying he played my 5/50 Hulkbuster in arena.
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Drooped2 said:

Zuro said:

I use Global to remind myself that there are bigger idiots out there than myself. :smile: