**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts please

WillTWillT Posts: 98 β˜…
Thoughts please from those more experienced . I'm going into act 4 but I can't help feeling I might be a bit out gunned. I've a 4* nebula, scarlet witch and Luke cage which I'm going to rank up further when I get some T4 and I'm happy with those champs. The other 4* pulls I've had are
Kind Groot ( to slow for me)😰
Iron Man 😰
Electro
Moon knight

Which would you take up ?.. .if any !!! Or am I best maxing 3* captain America infinity war and proxima midnight ??? Newer player and I can't use proxima midnight properly but she still does a lot of damage regardless.. would I find act 4 to hard like this ?

Comments

• WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 β˜…β˜…
    Its doable with your team depending on your skill. My advice is find an active alliance that not demanding do some AQ and a season of AW get some resources like glory to get T4 cat in store and build your team a little more.

If I had to choose I go with moon knight. he was one of the very few with a six hit combo but now every new champ has a six hit or more combo.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I used moon knight for all of act 4. King Groots large health pool will help you out f you slip up, as well as iron man’s regen.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Is Iron Man duped? He saved me lots of potions. In regards to speed, it's not a race. KG can easily heal to 100% with sp3.
  • WillTWillT Posts: 98 β˜…
    I'm quite an aggressive player and I can't change that.... Believe me I've tried. With king groot I always find myself in front of him (if that makes sense) and getting a combo all over me. Iron Man isn't duped
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If scarlet witch is duped then she can bulldoze you through act 4 with relative ease.
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    WillT said:

I'm quite an aggressive player and I can't change that.... Believe me I've tried. With king groot I always find myself in front of him (if that makes sense) and getting a combo all over me. Iron Man isn't duped

I say this as someone who came from your position as an aggressive player. You will definitely need to learn to not be aggressive all the time. Certain champs and fights you need to be patient otherwise it will cost you a bunch of items and units. As someone else said I’d try getting into a no pressure alliance and build up the roster a tad more.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 β˜…β˜…
    Yup you can do it but may require health potions in chapter 3