**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What was your first 5 star and how much did it help you?

Comments

• KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Colossus
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Blade..helped me become uncollected...and then duped him when I decided to go for act 5 exploration so a big help there as well... currently sitting at 5/65
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    I hope the buff will be at least decent :/

1= Didnt help at all
    10= Gamewinner

Pls comment below who you got! :)

Colossus, wasn't much of a help
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Way back when 5* first became a thing and people didnt have more than 2 or 3 my first was cyclops and he wasnt very useful.
  • Incitatus666Incitatus666 Posts: 189
    OG Spiderman, helped me get through story (Act 3 and 4)
  • MasterDoomMasterDoom Posts: 20
    Psylocke, and I hate her. Anyone actually like her?????? :#

Oh, and I got a 5* Iron Patriot, too, shoot me in the head.
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Iron fist. Helped me with arena that’s it
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    1.OG Panther
    2.Starlord
    3.OG Panther (really pissed it wasn't Starlord lol)
    All of this before they started adding to the basic pool

Oh and I final duped my Starlord. Last week 😅
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    Ronan. Still isn't duped.

Though it is somewhat ironic, as he was also my first 3*, and that one helped tremendously.
  • PhantomStarrPhantomStarr Posts: 54
    I think I got Netflix Daredevil first... or Cap, or Red Team Cyclops, I can't remember. HOW ARE SOME OF YOU TRACKING THIS? I now have eight 5*s and don't like any of them, but I'm a novice player, so what do I know.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Winter soldier a couple of months after 5*s released. I’ve always really liked him and he ended up being my first 4/55. Did a lot for me in Act 4 and 5 even if I don’t use him that often anymore, still waiting on a dupe though.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Im gonna go with 4 but I saved a bunch of 5* shards around Christmas 2017 and waited to open 4 at once. Got Ronan, Hawkeye, Ultron, and Falcon.

Out of those Ronan got some use at r2. HE was irrelevant to me at the time cause I already had a duped 4/40 4* HE and saw no point to r2 the 5* esp since t4cc was not obtainable to me at that point in the game. Falcon still sits at r1 to this day. Ultron I took to r2 (where he still sits), but he was very useful to me in those days for AQ and questing purposes.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★

Psylocke, and I hate her. Anyone actually like her?????? :#

Oh, and I got a 5* Iron Patriot, too, shoot me in the head.

She’s actually my favourite champion and I’m really hoping to get a 5 or 6*. I’ve posted about her quite a few times before, she’s a character that’s hard to use but incredibly effective if you understand her. I’d definitely take her to 5/65 if I had her.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Juggernaut was my first one and didn't help me at all really did bad on defense and never duped him so I unranked him when we got tickets and never touched him since.

However the duped 4* version has come in handy in some situations but pretty useless otherwise to
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Got Rhino and of course it helped. People nowadays have to have god tier or they won't touch it. Unstoppable mediums helped a bit, wasn't a game changer of course, but a 5* is big jump in the beginning
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I was one of the lucky ones - I got Blade first. My 3rd 5* was Ghost Rider, so I guess that says enough really - within 3 crystals I had the significant part of one of the best questing trios in the game.
    Incidentally, this was followed by Domino and Ghost by 5* #10 so I realise I’m certainly not within the average luck category
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Star Lord... game changer once i pulled him again 6 months later lol
  • sest22sest22 Posts: 933 ★★★
    Black panther classic. I never used it.. jajaja
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Ronan...used him for only 1 fight. Can't remember the EQ boss. Anyway he was was helpful for that 1 fight...sp1 the whole fight rinse n repeating.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Iron Fist. My only natural dupe as well 😭
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Venom before his Buff, although now i feel like the luckiest man on the planet!
  • Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70
    Moon Knight lo
  • DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    Jane foster no help at all...just a vs champ.
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Storm was my first 5 star and helped in many contents but then came 5 star Aegon
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    My first was rocket raccoon.... It wasnt too great ...
    Somewhat okay....I mainly relied ln 4 stars not him.....

Just that his sp2 would finish off most opponents.....
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    It wasn't easy, but I found out - it was Ronan. Did nothing for me. Then I duped him, but we already for passive buffs, so he only helped me with hydra adaptoid in some eq. Could've do it with 3* or 4* anyway, so... nothing, yep
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Falcon