**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

would Mcoc do good if it was a console/ PC game?

ErkErk Posts: 15
if Mcoc for some reason just got announced as a console or PC game do you think it would do good?

I personally think it would do great only if things are changed like graphics, combos, character voices, add real time pvp, more modes, adjustments to crystals and a huge adjustment to microtransactions. If those things are changed this could possibly be one of the greatest marvel fighting games out there.

*Marvel vs Capcom: infinite shows up*

no we dont talk about you

would Mcoc do good if it was a console/ PC game? 57 votes

Yes
36%
LosspikSecondSkrillerTendersquadFoxhero007ErkTimrosroberto94Repto23Bruinsfan8510SiddhantPrylankAleorWebheadUnltdNeotwismBatman1903DonrefreSquishyjrThe_4THToo_qikH3t3rVatris 21 votes
No
63%
Eb0ny-O-M4wCapt_MegasauceTerraMkhJohnyzeroSavio444CliffordcanDuke_SilverCupidMad_Titan_21ThesurvivlistFfm1899TaZ_4178ReferencetusharNairPrathapKobster84RakeYoungTireck20Denzel116 36 votes

Comments

• DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    No
    Erk said:

if Mcoc for some reason just got announced as a console or PC game do you think it would do good?

I personally think it would do great only if things are changed like graphics, combos, character voices, add real time pvp, more modes, adjustments to crystals and a huge adjustment to microtransactions. If those things are changed this could possibly be one of the greatest marvel fighting games out there.

*Marvel vs Capcom: infinite shows up*

no we dont talk about you

So u just want to basically make it Injustice. Injustice was a good game but the replayability was as*. Also Kabam wouldn’t make it. A actual good, big time developer would have to make it. And after all those thing u want changed it wouldn’t be McOc it would be something entirely differnet

• bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    while i don't know how a console/pc mcoc game will fare, i will just absolutely love it if it comes to be so. i will take any and all abuse from any company, should mcoc become a pc/console game, atleast for a good little while lol.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    No
    I would prefer more of an MMORPG like marvel heroes omega
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    No
    Unless they make ot a different server and different game, with no ability to cheat (which will be impossible), then no, its not a good idea
  • So basically you want "Marvel VS Capcom" but without the Capcom or any other characters besides Marvel characters.

I would like a proper Marvel Beat em up on Console/PC. You can not port MCoC to console so it has to be a whole new game. It would be more complex and while it could be a GaaS (Game as a Service) I don't think it would be F2P.

I rather stick with MCoC and give the Avengers game from Crystal Dynamics/Eidos a try.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    No
    I don't want to replace my game controllers every month :)
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yes for mortal kombat like game with marvel characters, probably no for mcoc as it is. All those aqs and aws would require a lot of changes. Energy limits would have to go away at least