**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Variant 3? Boss Rush? Give us end game types something new please!

Comments

• DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

Drooped2 said:

Buttehrs said:

If yall are that bored go outside go play another game. Do something else. I guarantee kabam aint gonna miss you or your money. They make more than enough without one or 2 people lol. This game makes a certified bucket load of money every month as is.

Couldnt rhe same be said about the guys who want sunday or bugs fixed go do something else nobody will miss them either
    Wow subtle much. 😂
    Lolololololol Someone’s butthurt
    Im never subtle or butthurt it comes with the mentality that nobody else matters to me and what you say will never effect me.
    Then why did u make that snarky comment.
    Leveling the field if the end game wont be missed the others certainly wont either. Just saying by his logic then all complaints should be addressed with well then quit you dont matter
    Then it clearly affected u. Isn’t that also ur mentality. Ur the guy that says circumstances don’t matter just ban them. It’s basically the same thing at the extreme core. U should agree with him
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Couple thoughts on creating more content:

1) Some players insist on 100% exploring everything ASAP, then turn around and complain about being bored. IMO, that's a player issue, not a Kabam issue. If you want things to do over an extended period of time, then take your time getting through it.

2) There is still a very large percentage of newer, lower-tier, and mid-game players that can easily become overwhelmed with too much stuff left to do if the game is filled with end-game content. We already have RTTL, ROL, LOL, Variant 1, Variant 2, and Acts 5&6. "Here, look at all of this stuff you will have to work up to, you can't touch any of it for months on end.

3) Sometimes, there just isn't anything left to do. I don't cry to Rockstar when I 100% explore Red Dead Redemption. I buy another game, or start over from the beginning.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Djkrdjj said:

Buttehrs said:

Djkrdjj said:

Buttehrs said:

If yall are that bored go outside go play another game. Do something else. I guarantee kabam aint gonna miss you or your money. They make more than enough without one or 2 people lol. This game makes a certified bucket load of money every month as is.

I don’t think it makes that much compared to other games
    Lol it most certainly does. Look at cowhale. How muh does he spend every 2 weeks for the new champs
    Compared to like clash of clans? Nah I don’t think so
    By that standard, I can also say that Clash of Clans doesn't make that much compared to other games. If the other game I pick is Candy Crush.
    Lainua said:

DNA3000 said:

Djkrdjj said:

Buttehrs said:

Djkrdjj said:

Buttehrs said:

Lol it most certainly does. Look at cowhale. How muh does he spend every 2 weeks for the new champs
    By that standard, I can also say that Clash of Clans doesn't make that much compared to other games. If the other game I pick is Candy Crush.
    It makes 800 million dollar revenue each year IIRC. Biggest online game around.
    Not sure which game you're referring to. The numbers I've seen say Candy Crush made about a billion dollars in 2018, and that was up from 2017. Meanwhile, I can find no source that claims Clash of Clans makes $800 million a year with any consistency. I've seen recent articles claim that it made $71 million in the 30 days after adding Gold Pass which was supposedly a huge increase over its normal revenue. To make $800 million a year Clash would have to average about $70 million consistently, and a $71 million month would be entirely ordinary for them. Clash must therefore have made way less than $800 million annually in the last year or two.

Neither is even close to the "biggest online game around." Fortnite makes more than both of them combined.

DNA3000 said:

Djkrdjj said:

Buttehrs said:

Djkrdjj said:

Buttehrs said:

Chill. You have to go to that lengths to get the “upper hand”. All U’ve done is proven how much you need to be right. No one was talking about that and u find it necessary to do this. Wow
    Djkrdjj said:

DNA3000 said:

Djkrdjj said:

Buttehrs said:

Djkrdjj said:

Buttehrs said:

Chill. You have to go to that lengths to get the “upper hand”. All U’ve done is proven how much you need to be right. No one was talking about that and u find it necessary to do this. Wow
    I'm glad you're impressed, but this is simple research and a memory for the facts. They are both skills everyone should obtain eventually.

Also, it's always fascinating to me when someone says "no one was talking about that" in reference to actual things they said. There's only one way for that statement to be true, and it seems to be wildly self denigrating.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019

1) Some players insist on 100% exploring everything ASAP, then turn around and complain about being bored. IMO, that's a player issue, not a Kabam issue. If you want things to do over an extended period of time, then take your time getting through it.

2) There is still a very large percentage of newer, lower-tier, and mid-game players that can easily become overwhelmed with too much stuff left to do if the game is filled with end-game content. We already have RTTL, ROL, LOL, Variant 1, Variant 2, and Acts 5&6. "Here, look at all of this stuff you will have to work up to, you can't touch any of it for months on end.

3) Sometimes, there just isn't anything left to do. I don't cry to Rockstar when I 100% explore Red Dead Redemption. I buy another game, or start over from the beginning.

1) Kabam incentivises rapid completion through legends titles/program.

2) More permanent content doesn't effect someone who is working their way up. It does effect those who are at the end.

3) Red Dead isn't meant to be a continually evolving product. MCoC is.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I would prefer no new content for a month or two if it would mean fixing the bugs currently affecting the game. Last October they were looking into Symbiote Supremes bug and still no answers. Lets get the game fixed and then worry about new content!
    DNA3000 said:

Djkrdjj said:

DNA3000 said:

Djkrdjj said:

Buttehrs said:

Djkrdjj said:

Buttehrs said:

I'm glad you're impressed, but this is simple research and a memory for the facts. They are both skills everyone should obtain eventually.

Also, it's always fascinating to me when someone says "no one was talking about that" in reference to actual things they said. There's only one way for that statement to be true, and it seems to be wildly self denigrating.
    Wow. I already have those. Again subtle much. And yes I was not talking about that. I was talking about how I didn’t think McOc makes that much compared to clash of clans or certain other games. And then u to so desperately prove me wrong had to say, actually no candy crush makes more. When did I say I cared about that? IF u just said candy crush was another game that makes a lot of money that would be obvious but nice to know because I forgot. But u had to say it in a snarky way.
    DalBot said:

The vast majority of players who complete high tier content soon after release don't attempt legends runs. In fact, most legends runners do not attempt the content immediately for obvious reasons - they can gain advantages by completing the content as late as the legends program allows within reasonable margins. But the legends rewards cannot incentivize rapid completion of the content unless the players actually have a legitimate shot at those rewards.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SFV_XqcossQ
    Just finished it. So sad bout what happened to Arthur. Was crying inside.

Adding on to point number two
    2) there needs to be more middle tier or lower tier stuff to do. My bro is middle of the road and a average player. Because he isn’t very good and can’t beat all the hard content all he does every month is the event quests. Adding more endgame content doesn’t help the bottom tier. Many of them aren’t good enough to tackle the harder stuff and are stuck just completing the monthly event quests and then doing something else
    DNA3000 said:

DalBot said:

The vast majority of players who complete high tier content soon after release don't attempt legends runs. In fact, most legends runners do not attempt the content immediately for obvious reasons - they can gain advantages by completing the content as late as the legends program allows within reasonable margins. But the legends rewards cannot incentivize rapid completion of the content unless the players actually have a legitimate shot at those rewards.
    And the ones who have the legitimate shots, endgame players.

Also many endgame players finish content rapidly to get the rewards quicker to rank up/acquire champs that could be the difference in AW.
    Djkrdjj said:

2) there needs to be more middle tier or lower tier stuff to do. My bro is middle of the road and a average player. Because he isn’t very good and can’t beat all the hard content all he does every month is the event quests. Adding more endgame content doesn’t help the bottom tier. Many of them aren’t good enough to tackle the harder stuff and are stuck just completing the monthly event quests and then doing something else

Between story mode, the lowest 3/4 levels of monthly event quest and daily quests there is NEVER a lack of things for low/mid tier players to do.
    DalBot said:

Djkrdjj said:

Between story mode, the lowest 3/4 levels of monthly event quest and daily quests there is NEVER a lack of things for low/mid tier players to do.
    That’s true but who wants to run the same event 3 times. They could’ve at least made a medium difficulty variant with really good middle game rewards that’s challenging but not to bad with nodes and stuff. That would be fun and interesting. Way more fun then running the same event three times for mediocre rewards
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

It's been a month since 6.2 dropped and 3 months since Variant 2. We really haven't had very many good side-quests in a long while. Any word on when we might get something challenging to wet our appetites for a bit?

Why? So you can complain about the rewards and bad pulls you get from said rewards?
    Drooped2 said:

Al.new permanent content should be endgame content. Tou guys say you want them to focus on bugs instead of new content then ask for a mid tier of content they can waste time and resources on?

Makes no sense

I’d rather them make other content or fix more bugs than make endgame content. All I’m saying is that it should be lowered on the priority list
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

Drooped2 said:

Al.new permanent content should be endgame content. Tou guys say you want them to focus on bugs instead of new content then ask for a mid tier of content they can waste time and resources on?

Makes no sense

I’d rather them make other content or fix more bugs than make endgame content. All I’m saying is that it should be lowered on the priority list
    Personally as a programmer myself the last thing I want is designers to be touching my code.
    You want bugs gone. You dont put quest and champ designers in the mix of writing code.

My graphic designer couldnt write code to save her life(I cant draw to save mine so).
    Just saying new content and bugs are very different departments I'm guessing
    Very much true.
    edited July 2019
    Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

Drooped2 said:

Makes no sense

Personally as a programmer myself the last thing I want is designers to be touching my code.
    You want bugs gone. You dont put quest and champ designers in the mix of writing code.

My graphic designer couldnt write code to save her life(I cant draw to save mine so).
    Just saying new content and bugs are very different departments I'm guessing
    They probably have different departments it just that they take so long to fix bugs it leads me to believe that they don’t have people that are specifically only for bugs
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    Just for y’all arguing about new content versus fixing bugs, the two are not mutually exclusive. We’ve had mods on the forum tell us before that they have different teams for those issues. Besides that, it’s pretty easy to understand why a business would have a separate content creation team and bug fixing team, they’re different skill sets.

They can, and do, pursue both things at the same time. Everybody can go back to complaining about something else now, like RDTs or Endgame Thanos.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Give us another 6 path combat clash, those are fun and give good rewards

DalBot said:

It's been a month since 6.2 dropped and 3 months since Variant 2. We really haven't had very many good side-quests in a long while. Any word on when we might get something challenging to wet our appetites for a bit?

Why? So you can complain about the rewards and bad pulls you get from said rewards?
    Another attempt to get a conversation derailed by playing agitator without adding anything of value. Color me shocked.

Ignored. Move along
  • AytenikoAyteniko Posts: 6
    There was a celeb challenge for every MCU movie, but we didnt see for Avengers End Game. Will there be a challenge for Spiderman Far From Home?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

*cough* seatin 3 day cavalier opens *cough* lol