**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I'm really struggling with recruitment

Why is it so hard to recruit ?

For over a week and half I've posted countless ads on the forum and not had one single taker. The problem as I see it is that I'm looking for newer players to grow within an alliance. I don't believe that the newer players are even on the forums as they all seem to be very experienced and skilled. The very people who really need an alliance aren't seeing the opportunities. Global chat is a joke as it moves to fast for anyone that might be interested to see it (it's often spammed as well)

Am I missing something ?

Why isn't there a recruitment tool within the game ?

I'll run the as here again incase someone should see it .........but I doubt it

Recruiting 20 skilled but newer players to a new alliance.

Would suit players level 30-40 or 20k-40k rating .

Must want to succeed and be active. Inactivity will result in being kicked.

Line not required (however may in time become necessary)

No donations asked for.

We need everything form path runners, boss fighters and map clearers (role depends on skill level and champs in roster).

Add me in game for an invite
Wil~243

If you have line already them add me
@reapers_child

Or reply here with in game i.d and I'll find you.

Comments

• Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    You are a low enough of an ally, I would just let the ally be open invite.
    Allow players to find you that way.
    Post requirements on the ally home page and then just remove players accordingly that are inactive or don't follow the requirements.
  • Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Try advertise your alliance on reddit and CHQ.
    Even people with low rating, most of them will looking for serious alliance that have good coordination (because they want to grow stronger) so start make line app is mandatory.
    Try invite alot people in game chat
  • Options
    WillTWillT Posts: 98
    Stewman said:

Post requirements on the ally home page and then just remove players accordingly that are inactive or don't follow the requirements.

So changed the alliance to open and within an hour it was full...how many will stay or be if use is another matter but I can't believe it was that simple 😁😁😁😁
  • Options
    bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    WillT said:

Stewman said:

So changed the alliance to open and within an hour it was full...how many will stay or be if use is another matter but I can't believe it was that simple 😁😁😁😁
    good luck my friend, retaining good players for a long duration is the hardest part imo. i found that kicking members who contribute very little helps to keep team morale high overall.
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    WillT said:

Stewman said:

Good deal and good luck.