**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The real best champion in the game

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
So I know there are a lot of posts with his title but what if this was a real contest and you only have one fight to prove you're the best.

Which champion would you choose?

1. You can only take one champion so no synergy allowed.
2. You don't know who are you fighting, it might be the exact counter for your corvus.
3. No boosts of any kind allowed.

Now, who is the real best champion that can beat anyone no matter what.

Comments

• RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    Omega red ?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Maybe Omega or ghost
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Sparky.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Quake.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    OG Vision.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★

Maybe Omega or ghost

What about fighting ebony meaw?

Quake

Solrac_2 said:

Quake.

What if you fight hyperion or symbioid Supreme,dr strange.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Aegon
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    CapIW
    DalBot said:

CapIW

You're fighting omega red with a chance of un unblockable hits
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    Iron man infinity war
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    WAUT MY PIC IS MYSTERIO YAY
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Ghost. Even if I go up against Ebony Maw or Mr Sinister, just heavy to get some fury, and throw specials normally (without dashing back) so they won’t be crits.
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    Gildenlow said:

Maybe Omega or ghost

Quake

Solrac_2 said:

Quake.

Quake reduce accuracy of abilities to 100% and hyperion never activate energy gain!
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    Gildenlow said:

Maybe Omega or ghost

Quake

Solrac_2 said:

Quake.

Versus dr strange and sym supreme quake can fight like any other champion, with attacks lol)))
  • NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
    I guess either Ghost or Quake, the only ones to bypass most of the game mechanics. They won't always be the best answer, but 95% of the time they actually are.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Gildenlow said:

Maybe Omega or ghost

Quake

Solrac_2 said:

Quake.

Symbiote Supreme and Doctor Strange are difficult but it's not too much of a problem to bait out a few specials. Beaten both before. Soloed the variant 2 symbiote supreme on enhanced power gain with 4* quake actually. Doctor Strange is a pain. Hyperion can be very very difficult but her concussion can stop the power gain from activating. Its a case of baiting out the first special quickly but after that its fairly doable. Not a great matchup by a long shot but not impossible. The only things Quake cant deal with are bleed/poison/incinerate/shock nodes, if you dont have willpower and there is more than one of those nodes. Iceman can be impossible if its very stacked and you cant survive the coldsnap but if you can survive it then it's a simple game of waiting it out. The only node that Quake just can't deal with is true strike. But you can play her like a normal champ in that case. Not ideal though
    Gildenlow said:

DalBot said:

CapIW

You're fighting omega red with a chance of un unblockable hits
    Keep distance, fight him as if he's no stun, cycle heavies/SP3 and repeat
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Just a side note, I think a team consisting of only Ghost and Quake could pretty much take down 90% of the game. Obvious exceptions are The Collector and the Champion boss
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Ghost, you can change her playstyle against champs that hard counter you
    So ghost and quake are apparently the best champions in the game.

I think dominó is a solid all around option
    Gildenlow said:

Two of those three you mentioned need synergies to truly shine (Ghost more than Domino), and the third is someone you need the highest level of skill to truly master. Kind of defeats the purpose of your OP.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

Gildenlow said:

Two of those three you mentioned need synergies to truly shine (Ghost more than Domino), and the third is someone you need the highest level of skill to truly master. Kind of defeats the purpose of your OP.
    If you are skilled enough ghost doesn't need synergies
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

Gildenlow said:

Maybe Omega or ghost

Quake

Solrac_2 said:

Quake.

Quake reduce accuracy of abilities to 100% and hyperion never activate energy gain!
    This doesn't work as he gains the cosmic charges still and you can't keep concussion up non stop so once it goes down he will start gaining power.
    There's a reason quake is never mentioned as a counter to hyperion
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I'm gong with Vision, but Quake is a close second.

DalBot said:

Gildenlow said:

If you are skilled enough ghost doesn't need synergies
    So would you say Ghost with no synergies > CapIW with no synergies? If so, how so? She still phases out of debuffs but other than that the damage isn't particularly great without the Ant-Man synergy and she doesn't go unblockable on specials without Wasp.