**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MCOC HAS OFFICIALLY REACHED IT'S PEAK

MAN WHEN IS KABAM GOING TO MAKE THIS GAME FUN AGAIN? THE REWARDS SUCK IN QUEST AND ARENAS WEEKLY REWARDS WHY YOU ALL KEEP GIVING PREMIUM SHARDS I MEAN WTF IS THAT FOR A PERSON WHO BEEN PLAYING FOR YEARS. YOU ATTEMPT TO MAKE THE GAME HARDER BUT GIVING BS REWARDS I'M NOT GOING TO BE A VICTIM OR A DUMMY LIKE MOST PEOPLE WHO SPEND HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS. NOW WE HAVE TO COMPLETE CHAPTER 1 AND 2 IN ACT 5 JUST TO GET A DAILY CRYSTAL UPDATE OR SOME BS LIKE THAT EITHER SATISFY THE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO PLAY OR SHUT THIS BS DOWN BECAUSE THATS WHERE THIS GAME SEEMS LIKE ITS GOING. AND I COULD BE WRONG BUT DIDNT KABAM JUST SELL OUT NOT TO LONG AGO.

Comments

• SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    I haven't spent a penny. I am plowing through content.
  • MisFit7GottiMisFit7Gotti Posts: 72
    First off Jon this forum is to express and debate not to run to kabams aid secondly I'm not asking for anything but to make this game interesting like before. Seems like you just started playing because older players know that this game has changed for the worse
    Summoner yeah me to but they admitted that places like act 5 would be much much harder ok I'm fine with that but at least make the rewards more pleasing arena quest completion rewards need a major upgrade.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    I started playing June 2015. Took a few breaks but I know most of the changes that have taken place.

While you may be right in that the forum is to "express" and "debate" you must do so within the rules. I'm not telling you that you can't say whatever you want here but have you seen the profiles here who have champ pics behind bars?
    They ranted (like you did in you opening post here) and they got a warning.
    No cursing no disrespect was given so I think i followed that part but truth is truth so many updates and each update gets worse.
    I'm not gonna argue with you. In fact I agree, it seems the game gets worse with each update.

Just re-read your opening post here and you'll see why this thread will be closed.
    I did seems like you got offended bro I'm not arguing you said how you felt and I said how I felt
    ANOTHER PERSON WHO JUST WANT TO BE HEARD WE NOT IN SCHOOL SO PUNCTUATION AND CAPITALIZATION IS REALLY NOT A CONCERN
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Wow your post kinda feels like I just read through the TOS of some apps lol.
    But I do agree rewards suck. I literally opened yesterday 36 PHC and got 3 3*. Then opened 23 map 5 crystals and 3 map 6 and got ****. Not even a full basic T4. And then opened 8 uncollected daily crystals and got some **** shards and 30 units.
    Considering they said the drop chance for units is rare I guess I'm very lucky huh?
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Talk about entitlement. Here we have a guy who has done nothing for kabam to support this game, yet complains about free rewards. How do you think this game is kept running and the bugs get fixed ? That takes time and money. Since this is a free game without ads, the only way to maintain it is to have revenue generating content. That rant is the equivalent of someone living in a free house,paying no taxes,getting free food, complaining about the quality of all of those things and being jealous of the tax paying, home buying, meal buying people have nice things and it's not fair. If you want a better game or better rewards or whatever, it takes a.considerable investment. Do what it takes, and that doesn't mean you have to spend money, just time grinding out content and patients to collect the resources to do it. In the end though, if you really want a better game, maybe you should consider the financial side of things and realize that nobody works for free, and everything costs something, so do your part to help things get improved.
  • StarryKnightJStarryKnightJ Posts: 22
    ANOTHER PERSON WHO JUST WANT TO BE HEARD WE NOT IN SCHOOL SO PUNCTUATION AND CAPITALIZATION IS REALLY NOT A CONCERN

proper paragraphing and punctuation actually makes it easier to read though. just so u know if u want to be heard.
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    First the problem when you "sell out" is that your new bosses might drastically change things (and not always for the better)

Second why should they shut it down? Just stop playing, the result will be the same for you.

Third it might be better if you vent to your alliance and not a public forum where you're open to critizism.

Forth you can't just get a reward for showing up. Most of us are adults and we know better. We have to earn our rewards or money or the good stuff in our lives, be it in a game (which is a reason you play games to distract yourself from life, earning rewards makes the game fun) or in real life. Just gotta do one pass throught act 5.1 and 5.2 to get the "Uncollected Rewards".

Fith and this goes with number 3. Rant threads aren't allowed here. Expect a mod to close it down.

Also I don't buy anything in this game. Never spent a dime. You can play that way too.

Best Reply.
  • MillybearMillybear Posts: 113
    The uncollected daily crystal is pretty good

n1l7esv6azdx.png
    ME CAPITALIZING GOT YOUR ATTENTION LIKE I WANTED IT TO FOR ALL THOSE WHO READ IT LOL AND PLUS IT'S ALWAYS SOME COUNTRY MF WHO CONTINUALLY HAS SOMETHING TO SAY. IF YOU KNEW HOW TO READ YOU WOULDN'T NEED PUNCTUATION MARKS THEY ALSO TEACH YOU WHEN TO PAUSE AND GO IN SCHOOL
    SO MANY OF YOU KEEP STANDING UP FOR KABAM SO MY QUESTION IS ARE THEY SECRETLY PAYING YOU OR YOUR JUST THEIR MASCOT OTHER THAN THAT GET WITH THE PROGRAM AND LET'S GET THIS GAME BACK TO BEING FUN AGAIN
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    [quote=
    Also I don't buy anything in this game. Never spent a dime. You can play that way too.[/quote]

I HAVE spent at least a dime or more on this game.
    edited August 2017
    Those who been playing this game for years like me knows that mcoc is not nearly fun or the same as before
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246

It is if you want people to take you seriously.
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    All caps...did not read...try again.
    @HoidCosmere he called people who spent money on this game dummies and victims, there was also some swearing and venting. He wanted some compensation or better access to better rewards or something or Kabam should just shut the game down. That's about it.
  • LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!!
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    @HoidCosmere he called people who spent money on this game dummies and victims, there was also some swearing and venting. He wanted some compensation or better access to better rewards or something or Kabam should just shut the game down. That's about it.

So whine, moan and lash out? Not very original of him.
    edited August 2017
    I know, if the mods didn't delete the hate threads there would probably be 10 a day.

He didn't believe me when I said this would be closed.

Also said that we're defending Kabam and probably work for them or we're their mascots.

Also implied we were tricked into reading his post by using All Caps. He said that those who commented on his All Caps use and lack of punctuation were "country MF". His words, not mine.

@HoidCosmere
    riveting stuff, I wonder if he writes for NBC.....
This discussion has been closed.