**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where's Scarlet Witch miniboss?

What's good good people. The new alliance quest season head been going on now for 5-6 weeks and yet no one has said anything about the where abouts of miniboss Scarlet Witch in map 5. It's been a suped up Hyperion, Morningstar, hyperion, morningstar, hyperion and now again morningstar. Anyone see anything wrong with that pattern? I'm just saying. Am I wrong or was she not supposed to be one of the new mini boss for map 5? Can some one from kabaam or the service peps bring some light to this? Enquiring minds want to know.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, MANY have brought this up. So far, she's MIA. Personally, I've been hoping to see her as she comes with the Symbioids. When's the last time we fought those in AQ?? Quite sometime. Honestly, I don't see the point in making the mini Boss selection based on RNG. There's a total of 3 for Map 5. What's so bad with maintaining a schedule?I understand many things in this game hinge on RNG. This element being dictated by RNG seems a bit pointless to me. Especially when it can cycle back and forth between 2 out of 3 for this long.
  • Options
    Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    As a mini-boss, she does not exist. And that's a fact till she does show up.