**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

No rewards for acquiring a 6* spiderverse champion

BRTILBRTIL Posts: 12
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
@Kabam Miike
I've just completed act 5 100% and with the rewards I was able to open my second 6* campion
It was a Miles Morales
Punisher 2099 was my first
This is disappointing for me, not only because of the hard grind to get a 'not so good' champion, but also because I didnt get any shield markers for acquiring a 6* spiderverse champion?
Is there anyway you can wire me some shield markers kabam? Please, to keep a player happy :)
Game name is BRTIL

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    BRTIL said:

@Kabam Miike
    I've just completed act 5 100% and with the rewards I was able to open my second 6* campion
    It was a Miles Morales
    Punisher 2099 was my first
    This is disappointing for me, not only because of the hard grind to get a 'not so good' champion, but also because I didnt get any shield markers for acquiring a 6* spiderverse champion?
    Is there anyway you can wire me some shield markers kabam? Please, to keep a player happy :)
    Game name is BRTIL

There's no objective for earning a 6*. Tough luck.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    6*s are still too difficult to get rn. People will complain
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I got a 6* electro this month lol, wouldn't mind a 6* objective
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    There aren't enough numbers of people pulling 6*s to have an Objective currently. Much less a specific type.
  • BRTILBRTIL Posts: 12
    I think if they are saying you need 2 6* for some of the gates in act 6, they know people are pulling 6* champs and should have an objective for it.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @BRTIL I bet if u wouldnt have pulled a spiderverse champ and they had objectives for 6*s you would complain saying its to difficult to accomplish since most ppl get less than 1 per month on average. Sorry about your pull but there are alot of worse champs you could have gotten from the crystal.