**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Insane Cull Obsidian Damage

Something’s definitely wrong with Cull. He’s hitting way harder than normal. 3 armor breaks, around 5 charges, and he’s hitting 80K to 100K damage without Rout.

I defeated RoL Black Panther in 20 hits. This is not normal. Anyone else experiencing this???

Comments

• xxILORDxxxxILORDxx Posts: 24
    edited July 2019
    Mixkebab said:

Something’s definitely wrong with Cull. He’s hitting way harder than normal. 3 armor breaks, around 5 charges, and he’s hitting 80K to 100K damage without Rout.

I defeated RoL Black Panther in 20 hits. This is not normal. Anyone else experiencing this???

Again i ask , Really what’s your problem now ? He is getting back to his normal situation after his bug issues
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    edited July 2019
    I almost want to agree with the Original post. Maybe he's been bugged for so long that I have forgotten how hard he hits. I have him at r4 and if this is how he should be hitting, I kind of want my revives/potions back for dying so much while exploring Variant 2 with him.

Kind of swaying my decision to rank 5 the guy over CAIW.
  • MixkebabMixkebab Posts: 82
    Aznkerbz said:

I almost want to agree with the Original post. Maybe he's been bugged for so long that I have forgotten how hard he hits. I have him at r4 and if this is how he should be hitting, I kind of want my revives/potions back for dying so much while exploring Variant 2 with him.

Kind of swaying my decision to rank 5 the guy over CAIW.

Was he bugged since Day 1? Because I pulled him on Day 1 of crystal opening. He was already hitting hard like an insane god tier champ. Now it just looks like he’s bugged the other way, completing a match in less than 15 hits.
  • Honcho222Honcho222 Posts: 15
    There's no way he's normal now. Doing 47k crit mediums with no armor breaks, no rout, and no fury is crazy. I have him at r5 and would love to see this damage all the time, but I'm sure they'll fix it eventually.
    Honcho222 said:

There's no way he's normal now. Doing 47k crit mediums with no armor breaks, no rout, and no fury is crazy. I have him at r5 and would love to see this damage all the time, but I'm sure they'll fix it eventually.

I have 6* 2/5 cull , and after 10 charges my max meduim was 30k , how did you reach your 47 k hit ?

Ultra8529 said:

Well if this is really a bug, judging from the timelines in relation to fixing other bugs, we should expect this to stay for about 2-3 weeks, since Kabam doesn't discriminate between bugs that benefit the player and bugs that hurt the player.

Should be a good few weeks for Cull users. Good compensation for the past weeks when he was broken I guess.

It's lame because I JUST explored Variant 2 after suffering for the past 3 weeks with a gimped Cull! :'(

It's almost as if his armor break stacks are pre-12.0. It's like OG Thor all over again.
    xxILORDxx said:

Honcho222 said:

I have 6* 2/5 cull , and after 10 charges my max meduim was 30k , how did you reach your 47 k hit ?

Was it a crit? I was clearing Master EQ, so maybe it was just a weaker defender? I didnt get a video of it, but I did get one of a 27k crit light.

ROL BP
    Honcho222 said:

xxILORDxx said:

Honcho222 said:

Was it a crit? I was clearing Master EQ, so maybe it was just a weaker defender? I didnt get a video of it, but I did get one of a 27k crit light.
    Yes it was a crit and a medium hit , I don’t know but it’s cnofusing really, beacuse when i first time pulled him from that featured cavalier at the very first day , i tested him on that monthly quest with one of the final bosses before nameless thanos , that boss was around 66 k health and cull with 6 charges, i was able to take down final boos with 6 hits , 3 of them were equal to one heavy .
    Aznkerbz said:

ROL BP

You have 10 charges with rout active plus a fury buff , doesn’t that make sense of the damage? Unfortunately my cull is locked inside AQ , the only place i can test him for now is only thier for the next few hours

edited July 2019
    sorry i could upload a video of a duel but i will upload screen shots

5k lights with no armor breaks or fury.
    I see normal hits rating really .

xxILORDxx said:

sorry i could upload a video of a duel but i will upload screen shots

I don’t know much about Cull, but pretty sure he needs at least one fight to ramp up.
    you’re talking right , it depends on charges , but I see normal ratings at one charge nothing unusual

• ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★
    I was going to post that I didn’t feel his fury buff was giving him as much additional attack rating as I thought it should. Testing out it might be ok, but those first few fights with him really suck. Once you have charges up the offset for losing health hand over fist is that he hits hard. There really is nothing to see here, he looks to be doing exactly what he should.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    His drop in damage was reported on June 28th. He might of been broken before then. His Thanos' favors weren't pausing on hits and weren't giving him the increase in damage he was supposed to have.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I had one medium hit, not a heavy, not a special hit for over 300k last night while testing.... Yeah sure, working completely normally
    xxILORDxx said:

I see normal hits rating really .

That's with one favor up, get to 10...

That was a sub 30sec 10hit RoL Hulk kill
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    Can we see lab fights when hes ramped up I'd like to see what hit number 1.5mil goes in at 10 charges
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Something seems wrong but I’d definitely clear as much as you can right now
    Bendy said:

Can we see lab fights when hes ramped up I'd like to see what hit number 1.5mil goes in at 10 charges

There's a 50k damage cap in lab. It'd be pointless going through the grueling 3 fights at least it woukd take to ramp him

Bendy said:

There's a 50k damage cap in lab. It'd be pointless going through the grueling 3 fights at least it woukd take to ramp him
    30 hits to kill a lol opponent is still insane especially when rout will make that 15
    Kobster84 said:

He's too much of a pain to ramp in what I have left of 6.2. I took him for a 6.2.5 path and burned through way too many 20% revives getting him ramped out of curiosity. Was a super easy mordo kill though

Kobster84 said:

He's too much of a pain to ramp in what I have left of 6.2. I took him for a 6.2.5 path and burned through way too many 20% revives getting him ramped out of curiosity. Was a super easy mordo kill though
    Ye he seems like normal without his thanos favour buffs but becomes broken when he has multiple of them
This discussion has been closed.