**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pressing Red

I think it is time for Kabam to rid the option of RED if your Champion out points an opponent by 1000+ points, it is ridiculous when you are smashing an opponent who is 2500 points higher than your Champion yet wins by pressing RED...Get rid of the option for certain point ranks.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    The option is there for every rank, apart from low rank (even a 3-star at rank 1 has it).
    Just bait the special attack before the opponent gets to the 3rd special, that's a basic thing on this game
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    You are still at the beginning stage of this game apparently, talking about the 3rs special and that amount of points. You need to get used to it, play around it, evolve your skills to get good at it. There is no problem with that, you simply are not playing the best there
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    If you are talking about the special 3 then just bait the special 2 before the other champion gets to the sp3.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Shanks75 said:

Will O Wisp, I know how the game works but, if you are fighting an opponent who out points you by a silly amount of points then hitting RED really doesn't work, the option should be removed & if you need to use it when you are 2000 points higher than your opponent then that player is garbage.

Are you sure you understand how the game works? In this game you never fight an opponent, you are fighting an opponents champs run by the computer. You have the choice to not push them to a sp3 by baiting a lower level special from the computer or by using a power control champ. It is not like there is another player holding on to see if they can get the sp3.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Lol
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    When I started it took me a while to realize I wasn't actually fighting other people too.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Ah the naive people who think they're fighting against real human players.... Warms my heart how innocent and ignorant they are