**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

(Improved) Best POWER LOCK Champ? [POLL]

(Improved) Best POWER LOCK Champ? [POLL] 152 votes

Psylocke
9%
Dark89PhoenixSpeedbumpusername7312TimrosLiss_Bliss_Panchulon21JuggerNotGeo10megLordRaymond3Maldroit2Mitchell35Dose_ResponsiveZuroGokul0612 14 votes
Magik
53%
Stara99Jh_Dezthetaman23DeeparviDrOctavius2_2FreakydSpity68FrostySecondSkrillerPiviotbuffajrKDoggg2017Gigantor13Henrytfu_41Solrac_2bm3eppsdeadly316Lvernon15SiddhantKwatraЗАКСОЛИН 82 votes
Dormammu
8%
GamerMegaSkater67Riise81Wubbie075CliffordcanMDarwishTheSpicyKnightLordNeoDead1HedronON420_SUCKSRenegädeツSolo99501 13 votes
Doc Ock
7%
My_SuperiorRepto23rcm2017Ingi_Freyr1975GazzarooX_Factor_AgenttiddyJustAnotherDudeBender_Bub2019KbmbbIamslowerLlessur 12 votes
Doctor Voodoo
6%
arni2adqqedfyvrTerraHSenpaiHammerbro_64RoOOtsMr_EThicco_ModeWade420wilson69Soar2878 10 votes
Void
1%
BendyBaseballguy711KillerRino19 3 votes
Gwenpool
0%
Meshu43 1 vote
Hawkeye
3%
TheVyrusSandeepSLPN20mrclever8XdSpoodermanxDBettlejuice26 6 votes
Vision (both types)
6%
TheTAbyssMaximus_Spankersonabiew78Bear3Denzel116Woody15Boilingsi_siEwell65SSS69AshKetchumSonofdathomir 10 votes
Civil Warrior
0%
Foxhero007 1 vote

Comments

• JustAnotherDudeJustAnotherDude Posts: 61
    Doc Ock
    Doc Ock as he has I believe the longest power lock in the game at around 30 seconds or longer
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Doctor Voodoo
    [Power] Burn baby burn! Disco infernoooooo
  • JustAnotherDudeJustAnotherDude Posts: 61
    Doc Ock

[Power] Burn baby burn

The poll is about how good the power lock is, not about how much power they can burn. If this was about power burn doctor voodoo would mostly rein supreme.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Doctor Voodoo
    Wait actually I mean magik but I like dr. Voodoo too
  • RenegädeツRenegädeツ Posts: 98
    Dormammu
    Personally, I think dormammu, just because I have experience with him. He's a tank, his second medium drains 5% power, by the time you reach sp2 they only have 1 bar of power. Keep doing the heavies to get high imbued energy damage on power sting, and lock em' to the wall. Dormammu also has a better base rating than Magik, I don't think base rating really matters though. I think it's arguably Dorm, Magik, Psylocke or Doc Ock who wins this fight.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Vision (both types)
    OGV. Bar none lol
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Magik
    Magik and to be fair IMIW
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Dormammu
    Dorm is kind better. But when it com to the danmged magik win
  • LPN20LPN20 Posts: 18
    Hawkeye
    My choice always HAWKEYE... POWER DRAIN with BLEED
    Dormammu
    LPN20 said:

My choice always HAWKEYE... POWER DRAIN with BLEED

And its 100% chance, agreed!
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Psylocke
    Dude if you know how to play psylocke, she can power lock even debuff immunes. Like a higher skill cap version of magik.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Magik
    The queen.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Is this best power lock or power control? A lot of these guys don’t powerlock.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Magik
    Lol theres only one answer to this
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Doctor Voodoo
    Ahitlaw said:

Is this best power lock or power control? A lot of these guys don’t powerlock.

I take it as power control. In that case, DV is a beast.
    Dormammu
    Hey guys, just to let you know, i did mean POWER CONTROL, and not power lock. Apologies for that x
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Dormammu
    The question can be interpreted 2 ways. Who is the best champ at powerlock (power control)? That’s how I interpreted it and the answer for sure is Dorm.

The other way to interpret it is who is the best champion who has a powerlock? My answer would be Magik
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    Psylocke
    Obviously Psylocke if you disagree you clearly haven't used her lol
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Dormammu
    Just spam M-M combos til you get close to SP2, SP2 to burn it all away, rinse, repeat.
    Have done MANY fights where opponent never sniffed 1 full bar of power.
    Not gonna say it's a fun way to play, but very effective.
    Dormammu
    Wubbie075 said:

Just spam M-M combos til you get close to SP2, SP2 to burn it all away, rinse, repeat.

but then with magik its exactly the same apart from you steal power as well, making it quicker and more efficient. She is also a funner character to play than Dormammu because she is simple, Dormammu is slow and bulky.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Dormammu

Wubbie075 said:

but then with magik its exactly the same apart from you steal power as well, making it quicker and more efficient. She is also a funner character to play than Dormammu because she is simple, Dormammu is slow and bulky.
    Not even close to the same. With Magik you have to fight your way to SP2 with your opponent gaining power the entire time. They can use their specials until you reach and successfully connect with your SP2. With Dormammu you actually never need to use your SP2. You *could* just use M-M combos the entire fight and your opponent will never hit a bar. I already conceded that it's not a particularly fun way to play.

I am not arguing that Dormammu is a better champ than Magik. He simply does this one specific thing better.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Vision (both types)
    Magik great and all ONCE you get to an Sp2 and IF they can’t shrug off debuffs... OG Vision starts the fight with over a bar of power at high sig and can power drain champs that shrug off debuffs. I like magik too, she’s the queen of power control.... vision OG AWAKENED and good sig level is the King. Not to mention he comes with heal block and double immunity doesn’t hurt either 😉

🐻