**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

We need an inhuman change

Lets be real people. If there's one thing Kabam isn't giving us, it's our inhuman freedom. Not to be rude to kabam's character design, but I'm honestly getting kinda tired of humanoids fighting humanoids. I think it's about time to bring in the big dog [and cat].

Of course I'm talking about LockJaw, and Goose. First off I want to talk about Goose. Now up to the point in time that in which I'm now speaking, Kabam has only released characters that are bipedal, humanoid champions. If we add Goose (and Lockjaw) to the game, then we at least have our two first non-bipedal heroes.

Now that that's said, lets talk other stuff that we'd hope for from this imaginary (kabam pls make me edit that last word) update that we'd hopefully see in the future. Now obviously this would be an inhuman event, except for Goose (the flerkin from the captian marvel movie), who could theoretically be removed for Gorgon, Triton, Crystal, or even Maximus the Mad.

I just feel like the inhumans are EXTREMELY underdeveloped as of right now in MCOC, and could really use some love from Kabam.

Thank you for reading and please leave your thoughts.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Couple points. First off, I wouldn't say Karnak is that bad. He has his uses. This month alone has been great with him. Secondly, I don't believe there's a buff scheduled for KK.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
    But yes crystal or tritan or maximus would all be welcomed additions
  • Options
    ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139
    my boy Blackagar needs a buff... he's my favorite inhuman... if I'm not mistaken he can already stack furies and cruelties... just make those efficient and he's a totally new character... what they did to gamora or she-hulk would also work great with him...