**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tips for 4.3.1

I’m doing act 4 right now and I’m wondering some tips for completing the stupid starburst global buff

Comments

• te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    first run or exploration? because there's a path (with an Elektra, if i remember correctly) that will deactivate the node, so you will have to face the degen only one time :)
    for exploration, GHulk and Hyperion are really good option, or you have to use champs that can dish out a lot of damage quickly, or that can regen ^_^
  • SpiderLazerSpiderLazer Posts: 93 ★★

first run or exploration? because there's a path (with an Elektra, if i remember correctly) that will deactivate the node, so you will have to face the degen only one time :)
    for exploration, GHulk and Hyperion are really good option, or you have to use champs that can dish out a lot of damage quickly, or that can regen ^_^

No it’s exploration. I’ve already done the path that removes the node.
    I appreciate the advice. Thanks guys
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    Ghulk
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I used OG Wolverine back in the day.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Have willpower mastery and play aggressively that's it
    Well corvus galive help me alot in clearing that nodes
    UHJ69 said:

Ghulk

I don’t have him
    Midnite93 said:

unfortunately willpower won’t heal starburst only gladiator hulk can pole through that node thanks to his face me. I barely had a good roster when I had started and struggled a lot in starburst exploration.so any high damage and regen champs will do. What team are you running?

5* rank 3 x-23
    4* rank 3 wolverine
    4* rank 4 AA
    4* rank 4 iron man IW
    4* rank 4 omega red (duped)
    Arsoz said:

Midnite93 said:

unfortunately willpower won’t heal starburst only gladiator hulk can pole through that node thanks to his face me. I barely had a good roster when I had started and struggled a lot in starburst exploration.so any high damage and regen champs will do. What team are you running?

5* rank 3 x-23
    4* rank 3 wolverine
    4* rank 4 AA
    4* rank 4 iron man IW
    4* rank 4 omega red (duped)
    Dont use specials when using wolverine because the regen will reset and bleed the enemy as fast as possible with aa
    Yes that’s what I’ve been doing
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    My MVP was Rogue, the only healer I had
    Using my best regen champs (and a lot of potions) I got 100% exploration. Thanks for all the advice guys