**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MCOC on the Xbox One?

Should Marvel Contest of Champions be developed on the Xbox One

pollcode.com free polls

Comments

• SuperiorSpironSuperiorSpiron Posts: 12
    Absolutely
  • We appreciate the suggestion! However, at this time we don't have plans to move our platform beyond mobile devices.
  • SuperiorSpironSuperiorSpiron Posts: 12

We appreciate the suggestion! However, at this time we don't have plans to move our platform beyond mobile devices.

I understand, but many people would love to see Kabam move into the stage of actually connecting to video games to increase visual entertainment, honestly, we have this community in our school for people who play MCOC, and this discussion came up, many people have an Xbox, and we were all thinking of ways that a mobile Champions could move into a different platform, we kind of thought of what features could be inclusive, and how attacks would work, and thought that it wasn't so far fetched, sure development is difficult, but with something like that I feel like Kabam could further advance their revenue, and more players could be into the game as there is a large demand for games on platforms such as consoles, this is my opinion and view of this idea, but truly I would like for you to think about this idea, it seems possible, I understand it is your wishes, but hopefully you will try this in the future sometime, wait, can you see this?