**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which champion would u like to see next

Timetodie55Timetodie55 Posts: 16
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Seeing the possible options I want to know ur opinion on what should be next and I put there most likely type

Which champion would u like to see next 94 votes

Mysterio(mystic)
10%
TheLazyKingSmokinSurferYellsomeGruftyF4k3_GaM3rzero7BreybreyShadow_roastAbder321Cliffordcan 10 votes
Medusa(cosmic)
3%
Jets44NJT2016420sam 3 votes
Kingpin(skill)
5%
FuzzylumpsDarkArrow07Crumble91_Monk1Damonknight2 5 votes
Blade(skill)
29%
MasterSmokeYelin547Kronos987654321AlexChardon21RomissyKobaltJohnnyViperFizzzzzyMwhitaker23sweetleafsixx66RaaJank39WrongVartoxFeeney234RealPastorIvan4150StretchnutsbentoddfredMcOBG 28 votes
Blob(mutant)
4%
DrOctavius2_2MillybearGNASTYIvanka 4 votes
Mandarin(mystic)
1%
Rbvojtik 1 vote
Hela (Mystic)
10%
DL864No_More_Heroesmum_m2raja_sLuismarquez131YankeespankTheBlueBotAwesomeness44ajax2888Crazywolf 10 votes
Hellcat(skill)
1%
commando225 1 vote
Other
34%
GroundedWisdomTulvenDARKLOKIBigdogbobOKAYGangStefffX_ScottFireballs5Balm82TheManMythLegend7abo2aBertiwSWeaponXadqqedfyvrNumanChopinAsLexWafflesalldayCaptain_MaimTheMageHunterneb 32 votes

Comments

• ThisguyThisguy Posts: 80
    Blade(skill)
    Preferably a good science champ. But blade would be pretty cool
  • TulvenTulven Posts: 1
    Other
    Love to see the Taskmaster (skill)
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Other
    Jerry Seinfeld
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Other
    Red Skull. Science.
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    edited August 2017
    Other
    Taskmaster or Mystique

Although Blade would be cool too
  • I want to see more X-Men like Jubilee, Mystique and Kitty Pryde. Oh and of course Jean Grey (90's)
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Other
    Any champ, as long as it's science
  • buttersbutters Posts: 116
    Other
    any science
  • Kingpin(skill)
    My top 3 would be Kingpin, Blade, and Taskmaster. I would even like for them to do a Netflix Punisher but have him released the same time as season one comes out, Kingpin released when season 3 of daredevil comes out and would love to see Blade go to Netflix as well.
  • Mysterio(mystic)
    They're probably gonna put in hela when thor ragnarok comes out.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Other
    Pyro
  • Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 332
    Other
    Since we know we need a viable science champion, my vote is for The Leader. I think there is some interesting and unique gameplay possibilities there, with his adaptive learning and control over non-gamma champions. For instance, adaptive learning could mean after being hit by a special attack, he has a 90% chance to evade all subsequent identical special attacks. So, hit by sp1, now he has a 90% chance to evade future sp1. Hit by sp2, 90% chance to evade future sp2. Hit by sp3, 90% chance to evade future sp3.

OR

Kabam could make him a flagship character by giving his adaptive learning the capability to continue on to the next fight within the same quest. Maybe start with a 10% chance to evade all attacks, and go up by 10% for each consecutive fight he isn't KO'd?
  • RayyanRayyan Posts: 3
    I love to see the new hulk and thor with new haircut without hammer
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Mysterio(mystic)
    Have a feeling tells me that they gonna make mysterio tech
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Other
    I'm just gonna say this for the "meme".

I want a science champ, preferably a good one.

But for real I think task master would make a cool addition
  • KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192
    Other
    Lizard; science. Bleed, poison, neurotoxin, regen.
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    Goat Rider.
  • KobaltKobalt Posts: 29
    Blade(skill)
    Blade he did give marvel. Their 1st hit movie
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Other
    I clicked other cause I would rather see a ton of super heros from earth 8101. If u don't know earth 8101 look it up and u will agree!!!!!
  • Shrek03Shrek03 Posts: 14
    Other
    We need the earth 8101 avengers
  • Kingpin(skill)
    Young avengers or maybe a couple more inhumans possibly Jessica jones with the release of defenders season 1 airing soon on Netflix
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    Other
    Shatterstar
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Other
    I want Shocker in the game. He would be Tech so to be fair to science I hope they release Black Cat first (if they release either).
  • I think there's quite a few potential science champs - mostly Spidey and Hulk villains though: Graviton, Sand Man, Absorbing Man etc.
  • SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    Blade(skill)
    Can we please see Beta Ray Bill????