**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Would love you guys to bring back rank down tickets as a regular item

Why not?

Comments

• Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    The shorter answer is No.
  • Options
    Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Yup, sure would.
  • Options
    Aye. Pass em out, lemme buy em, gimme a rank down quest, make em a milestone, I'm good with all of it. There's no reason they shouldn't be in the game.

*flocks of ppl scurry to explain why they're a terrible thing and we should all die because we want rdt's
  • Options
    CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    NO
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    No
  • Options
    Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    no
  • Options
    Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    They should introduce them as regular items.
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Nope
  • Options
    Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    While I liked the Rank Down tickets and liked the idea of them, the "Nos" are correct. The issue is the ability to shift champs for PI and other factors is too powerful. It completely neuters the benefits and consequences of picking champs to rank up. It trivializes the ranking process in general, as many would rank down older, high tier champs for newer high tier champs with higher PIs as they are released.

The reason they were introduced for a brief time was because 12.0 had huge game mechanic alterations. This meant people would have not ranked up certain champs under the newer system's mechanics (like the case with DS, SW, and BW). it would eventually be an exploit to de-rank champs and rank higher PI champs for AQ purposes. Or de-rank 4*'s in favor for 5*'s. It is far too powerful.
  • Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    I was just about to post this like above. People would be flipping their prestige then aq would possibly be as mess. Alliances falling apart with all the new high prestige players if they flipped their prestige.