**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So this Cull nonsense struck my nerves.

I have received messages from alliance members saying they cleared it with 4 revives before it was patched some said they spent over 1000 units on energy refills to clear as much content as possible before fix.

I like many players grinded my tail off spending countless hours (hundreds) in arena to get the revives necessary to clear this content. And now some lucky alliance member gets a free pass.
I have no idea what needs to be done to remedy it. Maybe some accountability by your dev team. Maybe you test your champions thoroughly before releasing them. I dont want some garbage compensation crystals. I want this multimillion dollar game to be a polished game.
Make it right and fix this shite.

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Sorry, I barely know anything about Cull’s bug, what exactly does it do?
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Wasn’t there like a RoL takedown in 6 hits or something? That’s a bit broken to me.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Yeah...

Wasn’t there like a RoL takedown in 6 hits or something? That’s a bit broken to me.

• KyrkantKyrkant Posts: 92
    Snaapjack said:

I have received messages from alliance members saying they cleared it with 4 revives before it was patched some said they spent over 1000 units on energy refills to clear as much content as possible before fix.

I like many players grinded my tail off spending countless hours (hundreds) in arena to get the revives necessary to clear this content. And now some lucky alliance member gets a free pass.
    I have no idea what needs to be done to remedy it. Maybe some accountability by your dev team. Maybe you test your champions thoroughly before releasing them. I dont want some garbage compensation crystals. I want this multimillion dollar game to be a polished game.

I'm afraid you didn't spend enough hours in arena to get CO ... :D:D ...
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Why dont you make a post when cull was broken for a month to ask for compresation for those that had him? You complain all the time, but high rank cull to end some content have 1-2% of the game.. and they are already high end players. And the bug was only for 2 days. Calm down
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Snaapjack said:

polished games still have bugs mate, if you think otherwise you are wrong, and stop being jealous of other people becaue they were able to take advantage of a bugged character.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    blynk_NZ said:

Maybe i need to complain about all these buffs to champs.
    As a newer player, I now have to defeat existing content with buffed champs. Like spider Gwen, she hulk, colussus etc within the acts.
    That's not fair, and I demand a refund on my future spending

Content has actually been hardcore nerfed for lower level players doing acts 1-4... difficulty was nerfed, rewards were buffed, and energy was reduced in act 4.... so put the high horse in the stables, you have it easy... you just don’t realize you have it easy so you feel entitled to rant.

🐻
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Bear3 said:

blynk_NZ said:

Maybe i need to complain about all these buffs to champs.
    As a newer player, I now have to defeat existing content with buffed champs. Like spider Gwen, she hulk, colussus etc within the acts.
    That's not fair, and I demand a refund on my future spending

Content has actually been hardcore nerfed for lower level players doing acts 1-4... difficulty was nerfed, rewards were buffed, and energy was reduced in act 4.... so put the high horse in the stables, you have it easy... you just don’t realize you have it easy so you feel entitled to rant.

🐻
    I think he was being sarcastic.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Ok I skimmed through pretty quickly I def May have missed that 😂 if he was then touché sir.

🐻
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,982 ★★★★★
    Snaapjack said:

There aren't any free passes. As you said, they still spent units on stuff. What content are you referring to anyway? Even with the bug, he had limitations and wasn't destroying every bit of content out there.

The good news is you won't get compensation anyway as theres none to give nor any reason to.

As for a polished game, good luck with that. No game is without its problems amd the bigher they are, the higher potential for issues. Also if you think that they are sitting on a pile of money, you'd be wrong.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Snaapjack said:

polished games still have bugs mate, if you think otherwise you are wrong, and stop being jealous of other people becaue they were able to take advantage of a bugged character.
    What is with you with jealousy that’s all you talk about of course he’s jealous that someone could clear content with a broken champ I’m not too fussed with it as I’ve already cleared most content he’d be useful but I think 90% of players would be annoyed if they couldn’t abuse this bug
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I think that the real problem here is that the Cull bug fix clearly wasn't properly tested before it went live. I saw videos floating through Line of him one hitting the UC level Mysterio boss, without actually being fully ramped up - or boosted for that matter, and the first hit of this heavy attack didn't even crit so there was a considerable amount of damage left in the locker.

Now, whether going out and buying an Odin's worth of units and brute forcing parts of Act 6/Variant etc. counts as Bug Abuse in Kabam's eyes, I don't know. It would in other online games that I play. The thing that irks me the most is that the first calls are for compensation, not for a proper QA team. I'd much rather that this patch hadn't gone out, or that it was immediately reversed than me rubbing my hands thinking, oo I can definitely justify grumbling for a few revives and energy refills out of this debacle.

The fact that there was a mod response of this isn't right, we'll try fix this but the game wasn't A) immediately taken offline or B) the patch immediately reversed once they realised just how broken it was is the real cause for concern.

Couldn't really care less about compensation, I just enjoy playing the game. I don't appreciate my game getting lousy 'fixes'.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Overreaction is the hallmark of social media.
  • SnaapjackSnaapjack Posts: 30
    Im pretty shocked how many KABAM employees or possibly just whales are defending this. I didnt beg for compensation I am asking for accountability. And yes there are many polished games out there and this one is operating on a much larger budget than those. So i do expect more. Is that so wrong. Jesus christ.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Snaapjack said:

Im pretty shocked how many KABAM employees or possibly just whales are defending this. I didnt beg for compensation I am asking for accountability. And yes there are many polished games out there and this one is operating on a much larger budget than those. So i do expect more. Is that so wrong. Jesus christ.

You think mcoc has a larger budget than FIFA? Every single year just about they have to nerf a shot type bc it's insanely OP at release
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,982 ★★★★★
    Snaapjack said:

How do you know what their budget is exactly? You can't go off revenue. That doesn't tell you what happens to the money after intake.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    I understand that bugs are frustrating and apologize for any disappointment caused by them. We'll continue to do our best to identify and resolve issues as they come up.
This discussion has been closed.