**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Out of this list of the most popular characters in MCOC, who is your favorite champ?

JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
So, I've done a poll of the community, asking who their favorite champion of each class is. Now I've compiled the ten champs who've got the most votes total. The first seven are the winners of each poll (mystic was tied), and the bottom three are the runners up. This isn't exactly the most scientific way to figure out who's the most popular champ overall, but I've done the best I can with ten poll spaces. Hopefully we can get some interesting data from this.

Out of this list of the most popular characters in MCOC, who is your favorite champ? 104 votes

Symbiote Supreme (Mystic) TIED CLASS
3%
ShrimkinsCount_WillisLormifmrcyrcle 4 votes
Magik (Mystic) TIED CLASS
1%
AleorLooniewolf 2 votes
Hyperion (Cosmic)
6%
ThecurlerMr_ESquishyjrThe_4THXdSpoodermanxDToo_qikThoye3Deuce19 7 votes
Stark-Enhanced Spider-Man (Tech)
10%
TheTAbyssAnurag1606BahamutMysterioPrathapFhfjghhggggjfhfjgLoctiteSuperGlueEtjamaFred_JoeityMilan1405Dethgawd119 11 votes
Domino (Mutant)
14%
BENJI830mufixWaynedavycharaderdude2CupidJakearoundMDarwish007md92rahul9582084064Dose_ResponsivekubricknolanWade420wilson69TheBestinTuakauH3t3rKing_Leo321 15 votes
Blade (Skill)
11%
TerraSundance_2099Rickybobby1TaZ_4178ZombieZeddSrizzo00TheDuke899001_kunal21phillmostMr_incredibl3yyaassiirr123Skrull_Lord 12 votes
Captain America Infinity War (Science)
17%
ArcDeAngelusSnakeEyes69benshbGreifmaster911RoOOtsForumName123Masquerade1981zeezee57XxOriginalxXDogor2393The_WatcherddomUmbertoDelRioSkillful_starJohnHSOneAboveAll13DjkrdjjBig_Rig28 18 votes
Ghost (Tech runner up)
20%
Chriz4061OrcDovahkiinPazinatorOnmixDuke_SilverWorknprogressScholiaCoachLedTheLegend27B_Dizzle_01EyrarRockypantherxLordNeoKalantakArham1HedronGonçaloÆgon0710FreeToPlay_21MawrCalleach 21 votes
Aegon (Skill runner up)
6%
GroundedWisdombloodyCainshadow_lurker22Xva23TheSpicyKnightMeebletonCtfz35 7 votes
Corvus Glaive (Cosmic runner up)
6%
DonnymeijTanz0rCharlie_SceneUnnecessaryJB1Woody15TotalMonster109Skinnyfatboy82 7 votes

Comments

• PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    So what's gonna happen with the data after this poll ??
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Prathap said:

So what's gonna happen with the data after this poll ??

It's going to exist on the forums for everyone's reference. Other than that, not much tbh. It was just something I wanted to find out.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Domino (Mutant)
    Can't really think of anyone else rather than ghost or domino.
    I mean they can be beast unawakened.
    But ghost need that wasp senergy to be unblockble.
    Where domino can do serious damage on her own. So domino.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Ghost (Tech runner up)
    Still stands to be the best champion in the game imo.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    how about none of the above
  • UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    Where's fury?
  • Deuce19Deuce19 Posts: 4
    Hyperion (Cosmic)
    Hyperion should be banned from the game.. He’s a monster even just as a 4*.

Once fury is stacked to 4 or above the numbers his damage reaches are incredible, especially on his 2nd special.

Where's fury?

That character didn't get enough votes to be included. Please read the description.

how about none of the above

That character didn't get enough votes to be included. Please read the description.
    ;)
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Spiderman is my favourite character in general. And spark is my 1st 5 star r5. He still is amazing champ. Very rare are the characters who are great and famous in general as well as powerful in the game.
  • rahul9582084064rahul9582084064 Posts: 36
    Domino (Mutant)
    WANTED TO VOTE EVERYONE BUT DOMINO'S DAMAGE OUTPUT IS FABULOUS. SHE AND VOID SINGLE HANDEDLY HELPED ME TO COMPLETE ACT4
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme (Mystic) TIED CLASS
    Many champs on your list are better than SS but he's just cool as hell. Great champ design.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I use Vision, Crossbones and Gwenpool a lot, but my maxed out 3 star Corgus got me through Act 4