**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It's an All-out Mutant Celebration this August!

Comments

• Apple_user2Apple_user2 Posts: 102
    When will the announcement come out for back issues #3
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    There might be one other possibility for the tech gem beside Civil Warrior or Howard if they let us use it on Ultron Classic.
  • 0Rubicon00Rubicon0 Posts: 10
    Hey I still have few 2015 3-4 rank up in item will it change to 2015-2016? Or too late that I already open crystal?
  • 0Rubicon0 said:

Hey I still have few 2015 3-4 rank up in item will it change to 2015-2016? Or too late that I already open crystal?

They are completely different items, so they wouldn't change at all.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Can you confirm if Ultron Classic is considered a 2016 champion?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★

Can you confirm if Ultron Classic is considered a 2016 champion?

He shuld be. If you talk of the lol version
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    Can we get any information on dates?Primarily the Variant 3 Date.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★

0Rubicon0 said:

They are completely different items, so they wouldn't change at all.
    @Kabam Miike

So what if the summoner has more 2015 gems then specific class 2015 champs available to rank? Just bad luck?

At least these new ones are 2016 if we get the same classes again.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    Is there any class restrictions in variant 3 ? @Kabam Miike
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Seems like a mutant only V3... hopefully not though..
  • Can we get any information on dates?Primarily the Variant 3 Date.

That's all still to be announced!
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    A Mutant Themed Varient?! If it's anything like Varient 2's Size Theme, I'm about to kick some arse!
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Nah that’d be horrible imo I’d prefer if they did something similar to v2 where certain mutants get bonuses
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    Wil ther be anything patch node Lise for any bug fix ect
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Looks to me like the rank up gems are 2015/2016 gems not just 2016, if so that is fantastic.
    Will give us a lot more options
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    For the sinister labs, is it a combo of trials and Modok labs? I see randomizers but also “Sense Boosts”
    Care to shed some light on that or will that be announced when August comes?
  • PoolPool Posts: 117
    So excited for new variant.
  • UmerabdullahUmerabdullah Posts: 36
    edited July 2019
    Can someone tell me what the difference between 2015 and 2016 rank up gem ?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★

Can someone tell me what the difference between 2015 and 2016 rank up gem ?

The year. (Serious)
  • SVWISVWI Posts: 74
    I have just r5 my 5* colossus!
  • Hey Everybody!

I want to clear up some confusion that we've seen online. The Colossus and Old Man Logan Beta Test is scheduled for later in August, not July.

We apologize for the confusions, and understand where it might come from from. The post is strictly about things coming in August.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

Ubersoul said:

It was leaked that warlock is going to be tech not mutant. But you're saying there will be two new mutants in the announcement chat. So is warlock going to be mutant or tech?

Just because he is tech doesn't mean he isn't mutant. That's basically saying Phoenix isn't a mutant.
    I'm not sure if this was changed in the blog before I read it or if it was just a mistake on the part of the poster, but the blog doesn't say there will be two new mutants added, it says there will be two New Mutants added. Not two champions of the mutant class, but two champions that were members of the New Mutants team.

Normally when we say something is a "mutant" in MCOC we mean they are a mutant class champion. I would assume that if someone asks if Warlock is going to be a mutant or a tech they aren't talking about backstory, but specific class designation, and Warlock can only be one or the other in the game itself. So Phoenix is not a mutant, when we're talking about the game, unless we want to force everyone to append "-class champion" every time they talk about champion classes.