**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Chat

I am requesting that the number of allowable characters is increased for alliance chat. It is difficult for officers to give advice to its members when you must click submit after every short sentence or risk losing everything you wrote. If the characters cannot be increased, I’d at least request that the typing window does not clear but require you to delete text until it’s below the requirement.

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for the feedback; we'll pass it along to the rest of the team.
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Most players use 3rd party chats. All of the competitive alliances I have been in used either Line or GroupMe.
  • Options
    Dre44Dre44 Posts: 3
    My alliance (DF77) has an issue concerning war matchmaking. A few weeks ago٫ most of our members made a break from our old alliance (M&M16) because the leader was inactive and the team wanted to be more competitive. 18 members left to start our current alliance. Since the switch٫ our war matchings have been considerably harder٫ against players with 13٫000 hero rating champs. I believe the game has picked us out for collusion or something but we are playing our hearts out against alliances currently out of our league. Is there anything that can be done?