**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It's an All-out Mutant Celebration this August!

Comments

• kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    This back issue was the event quest going on when I just started playing the game

I think I got through the first chapter because my roster was not going to hold up to the later levels since I had just started
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Probably worth saying either way that if the leak wasn't officially announced, it's best not to rely heavily on those sources. Nothing is confirmed until it comes from Kabam directly.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★

For the sinister labs, is it a combo of trials and Modok labs? I see randomizers but also “Sense Boosts”
    Care to shed some light on that or will that be announced when August comes?

Seems like a reskin of Modok labs with a crossover of trials
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Any info on specific dates for the beta? Like when will people be invited and when will it actually start?
  • AhongAhong Posts: 21

Before it's asked, yes, we changed the 2015 Rank Up gem to a 2015+2016 Rank Up Gem Crystal this time!

Could you tell me, is it refer to the change in reward crystals RU 2015 ultron variant and micro variant? or is it refer to the future quest?

If the change refer to ultron and micro variant reward crystals but not affecting to the one who already got the reward, open the crystals and got the same class RU unused. I think its unfair.

Please respond to this.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Ahong said:

Before it's asked, yes, we changed the 2015 Rank Up gem to a 2015+2016 Rank Up Gem Crystal this time!

Could you tell me, is it refer to the change in reward crystals RU 2015 ultron variant and micro variant? or is it refer to the future quest?

If the change refer to ultron and micro variant reward crystals but not affecting to the one who already got the reward, open the crystals and got the same class RU unused. I think its unfair.

Please respond to this.
    @Kabam Miike shouldn't have used the word "change." Nothing is being "changed." Variant 3 contains a different rank up reward than previous variant quests: where the older variants contained 2015 rank up gems, the rank up gems found in Variant 3 will be completely different 2015-2016 rank up gems instead.

The rank up gem isn't being changed: the variant rank up gem is a different gem.
    Technically, the Gems are changed. Just not retroactively. The change only applies to the Gems earned in V3, and not to Gems earned previously.
    However, for all intents and purposes, I agree with the way DNA put it. Less confusing. New Gems that apply to both 2016 and 2017.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

However, for all intents and purposes, I agree with the way DNA put it. Less confusing. New Gems that apply to both 2016 and 2017.

No, 2015 and 2016.
    V1PER1987 said:

No, 2015 and 2016.
    Thanks. I have after-work brain. I tend to get numbers muddled when I'm exhausted. Appreciate the correction.
    Happened last night in a Thread on War. An Ally was up 880 Points from Attack Bonus, and they won by 840 Points. Somehow I thought to subtract 880 from 840 and said they won by 40 Points. LMAO. I'm getting old.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Please have someone in SEA countries to be a beta-tester too. I'd love to be a part of your beta-tester team. I'm sure you guys will do well with the buffs.
    I've ranked up 5* Colossus and OML to R4 and R3 respectively hoping that they will get a great buff and of course hoping to be selected as a beta-tester as well ;)
    IGN: Caintastico

• bhairy42bhairy42 Posts: 15
    @Kabam Miike is there any word on buffed rewards for Uncollected EQ or a new Cavalier difficulty? It’s been months since Heroic and Master were buffed but still nothing for Uncollected. Rewards are well out of date and don’t correlate with the requirements for Act 6 and current EQs.
  • SageSamaSageSama Posts: 6
    Tout sa c'est mieux pour tout ceux qui ce retrouve et qui ne vois pas des bug comme iceberg qui n'est pas immunisé contre le froid pensé d'abord à améliorer cela avant d'ajouter seulement des truks sans pourtant améliorer des incohérences enfin bref personnellement c'est ce que pense.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

Buff for Magneto?

I saw the August release and got a little excited when I read “another mutant will be receiving an update.” Then I realized it was still talking about OML.

Man, he needs it.

Dr. Zola
  • When do you think they are going to give us Mr.Fantastic????? We only have 3 out of the 4. Don't get me wrong I'm excited for Sunspot and Warlock but just wondering!! @Kabam when are we thinking
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    I was out for a year and skipped all the variant modes, please can anybody help with a question? If you do the classic mode, can you later still do the variant one?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★
    KoperBoy said:

I was out for a year and skipped all the variant modes, please can anybody help with a question? If you do the classic mode, can you later still do the variant one?

Yes
    Buttehrs said:

KoperBoy said:

Yes
    Thanks! And is classic an easier one? (I'll search for it, but not sure I'll find it)
    KoperBoy said:

Buttehrs said:

KoperBoy said:

Yes
    Thanks! And is classic an easier one? (I'll search for it, but not sure I'll find it)
    Yep I found out...it's a very easy one :)
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

Buff for Magneto?

I saw the August release and got a little excited when I read “another mutant will be receiving an update.” Then I realized it was still talking about OML.

Man, he needs it.

Dr. Zola
    Ace_03 said:

DrZola said:

Buff for Magneto?

Man, he needs it.

Dr. Zola
    Magneto only needs a few tweaks to be excepcional, just make magnetism like danger sense but for him, 44 metal based champs in the game, 46 villains, it would be pretty much like Blade. Give him 70% ability accuracy against metal champs and decrease their ability by the same amount.

Increase his critical rating, damage and block penetration and lower them for the metal champs.

Finally reverse any abilities enemies could get by inverting them, I.E armor up= armor break healing= degen fury= weakness, etc.

Change his signature ability to electromagnetic forcefield, give him thorns against metal champs, energy resistance against normal champs and the ability to deflect beam and bullet attacks.

Stackable bleeds and deep wounds mechanics like punisher and make the L3 capable of magnetizing non metal champions for x amount of time

Boom, you got yourselves a beast right there
    I would accept that.

Dr. Zola
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    DrZola said:

Buff for Magneto?

Man, he needs it.

Dr. Zola
    Ace_03 said:

DrZola said:

Buff for Magneto?

Man, he needs it.

Dr. Zola
    Magneto only needs a few tweaks to be excepcional, just make magnetism like danger sense but for him, 44 metal based champs in the game, 46 villains, it would be pretty much like Blade. Give him 70% ability accuracy against metal champs and decrease their ability by the same amount.

Increase his critical rating, damage and block penetration and lower them for the metal champs.

Finally reverse any abilities enemies could get by inverting them, I.E armor up= armor break healing= degen fury= weakness, etc.

Change his signature ability to electromagnetic forcefield, give him thorns against metal champs, energy resistance against normal champs and the ability to deflect beam and bullet attacks.

Stackable bleeds and deep wounds mechanics like punisher and make the L3 capable of magnetizing non metal champions for x amount of time

Boom, you got yourselves a beast right there
    I would accept that.

Dr. Zola
    I wouldn't hold your breath. You can never predict the behavior of game developers perfectly, but that's high enough that I would give six to one odds the developers would reject a buff that large instantly.