**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your most regretted rank up?

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
Mine is probably Angela to rank 4 a long time ago...ahe was my 2nd rank 4 and I was just excited to have another one. She helped me out a bit when I initially did it but then ended up with a duped 6 star angela a little while later. Dont use either of them ever.

Comments

• DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Back when hulk buster came out, he was my first 4 star and I took him to r3 as a 4 star. Not that bad now but then it was kinda bad for a noob
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    X23 to 4:55 great champ but have no use for her anymore only on defence for diversity
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    I would've said Angela to r4 a while ago but I've been using her again lately for Havok in questing. Right now it's Ghost to r4. I see the potential in her, just don't like the playstyle much and don't need another synergy-dependent champ.
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Spidergwen to R3 for me. I recently pulled she-hulk and wish I had saved the cats for her. Now I gotta wait.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★

Mine is probably Angela to rank 4 a long time ago...ahe was my 2nd rank 4 and I was just excited to have another one. She helped me out a bit when I initially did it but then ended up with a duped 6 star angela a little while later. Dont use either of them ever.

Elektra to rank 4. Exactly the same reason I was excited to get my second rank 4 and now I never use her

• HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    R4 King Groot, his pillow hands cleared some early content, but are utterly useless in act 5 and beyond with a few exceptions.
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    R4 drax
    I used him as an r3 to beat the act 5 ultron for the first time and decided to rank him as my first r4 to fight evade champs. Then kabam broke his double hit medium and made him pretty much worthless to me
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    5* Rhino to R4. First R4 back when most didn't have one. Would love to have that one back. I quit for a long time after 12.0 update and missed rank downs.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    my 6* hood. Decent at the time but should have waited a little bit.
  • Blizz_4R_Blizz_4R_ Posts: 95
    4* hulk buster awakened, taken to sig 99 and r5 on my first account, I’ve sold him now out of disgust
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    Lormif said:

my 6* hood. Decent at the time but should have waited a little bit.

Did you r2 hood?
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★

Djkrdjj said:

Back when hulk buster came out, he was my first 4 star and I took him to r3 as a 4 star. Not that bad now but then it was kinda bad for a noob

Yeah me too
    But r4 for me I thought the cooler the animations the more damage they dealt
    And plus the armor break on his sp2 made me think that he dealt a lot of damage
    This is me exactly except I thought he did tons of damage by himself.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Morningstar to r3 right before i pulled a 2-3 rank up mystic gem. Then another one
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    Civil Warrior 5* rank 3
    The hood 5* rank 4
    Sorcerer Supreme 4* rank 5
    Doctor Voodoo 4* rank 5
    Phoenix 4* to rank 4

• Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Captain America OG to rank 2 as a five star, when I could’ve waited for my Ghost Rider or Night Thrasher
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Don't really have any egregious ones but have a few R3 5* that I wouldn't mind getting the resources back from
  • SUIC1DESUIC1DE Posts: 20
    I maxed out my 1st 4 star champ. Superior Iron man
  • Leon91Leon91 Posts: 58

Djkrdjj said:

Yeah me too
    But r4 for me I thought the cooler the animations the more damage they dealt
    And plus the armor break on his sp2 made me think that he dealt a lot of damage
    This is how I was with War Machines back when I first started. My first 3 star and I just assumed he was great because he looked cool, could chain heavies in the corner and then when those buffs popped up towards the end, I was like....well he is clearly the best in the game.
    Yeah! Its funny how we all downloaded this game believing we were downloading a regular game to kill some time for a few months... Then we all used champions that looked cool or our favorite Marvel heroes... Look at us now! This is cyber heroine !
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Rank 3 magneto 4 star
    Rank 2 iron fist 5 star