**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6th team slot

I think that it would be cool to have another slot on the team. Maybie at level 45.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    At lvl 45 you don't need an extra slot. And I doubt that the team will ever unlock a 6th slot
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    They keep it at 5 so you can never have one of each class in your team
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    At lvl 45 you don't need an extra slot. And I doubt that the team will ever unlock a 6th slot

Ah good to know
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    A 5man alternative war would be sweet

3/2 star war only they could nerf the rewards but would be kinda fun and make 2 stars relevant
    Listening to dorky dave's ice man song and he said roll the dice. So I got an idea as an option in aw. Maybie open a crystal and when it is opened you get a random rule you have to follow. Your thoughts?
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Would be interesting to say the least. I would be really interested in what new synergy teams you could come up with. Considering how hard the collector was it would be cool if uncollected could for 5.3 or 5.4 only or something special like that.
  • A 5man alternative war would be sweet. Maybe when bases are added, they're coming soon, they can add 5man base assaults.

They have been coming soon for 2 years now. lol
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    bases coming sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonever
  • Its a stupid idea. Then you will be able to have a person from each class in your team. It will take away some of the difficulty in the game for players. Its like that for a challenge.
    Its a stupid idea. Then you will be able to have a person from each class in your team. It will take away some of the difficulty in the game for players. Its like that for a challenge.
    Oh that makes sense