**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Map 5 Changes

I’m wondering what’s up with update to map 5. My alliance loaded up map 5 today and the whole map has been changed with the characters you are fighting. And Scarlet Witch is the new mini boss? What happened to the we won’t make big changes in the game without proper notice?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★
    That no changes at all. That how Ther said it wil be 3 miniboss so ther wil be tree hype ms and sW and the sym adaptation is pretty esay
  • Options
    CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    edited July 2019
    Yeah and very hard ones indeed. Last time the made a post that they will refresh the champs but now nothing
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    First time I've seen Mr Sinister in map 5
  • Options
    Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    edited July 2019
    Electro on bleed path. Goodluck on day 5 thorns damage on that one. Aside from omega red any good counters to electro? Plus it's tech ascendancy week so OR gets an attack penalty
  • Options
    dcw_dcw_ Posts: 130
    edited July 2019
    Was the updates in patch notes or something? Sure the mini’s and Sentinel/Ultron bots/Symbioids change together but as others have said this is a massive change to the entire AQ map... Havok, Mr. Sinister, Domino and Modok, Captain Marvel (movie) etc... where did they all come from??
    @Kabam Miike

Edit: Map variant is in the AQ update notes
  • Options
    jilanibuxjilanibux Posts: 64
    This is what I came to the forums for today, I noticed my usual Map 5 paths had different champs. But a quick scan across the Map I saw Electros, MrSinisters, Gulks, Voids, Dominos, Emma Frosts, Havoks and Omega Reds. These are all some of the harder champs to fight in the game and having an alliance where not everyone is comfortable fighting all of those I do not think it is fair at all to make these changes without giving a heads up! I can see some people in my BG getting stuck on a Havok or Mr Sinister especially as we get through the AQ days.
  • Options
    As said ther is 3 varaint of AQ hype me an SW this champ you all se is the same ther ther wil be defrinds next week.
  • Options
    Yeah almost every champ is different. And they added in a bunch of pain in the ass ones. They also have everyone revealed, instead of mostly hidden. Definitely thrown by this change today
  • Options
    Havok, multiple Dominos, multiple Voids, Morningstar, Mr. Sinister, Modok, Mephisto...... the heck?
  • Options
    Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    edited July 2019
    The Syms and the new mini boss were supposed to pop up for a while now, but the complete overhaul of the rest of the defenders wasn’t announced unless I missed it. The class of the defenders aren’t always the same either.

Edit: Guess they announced it back in May! It’s July now. What was the delay? An update to the announcement was needed.
  • Options
    mcwright017mcwright017 Posts: 4
    edited July 2019
    djr17 said:

I’m wondering what’s up with update to map 5. My alliance loaded up map 5 today and the whole map has been changed with the characters you are fighting. And Scarlet Witch is the new mini boss? What happened to the we won’t make big changes in the game without proper notice?

That awkward moment when it took too long for the third miniboss to show up that summoners think it's actually a change to the map...
    At the end of the day the map didn’t change, but every fight throughout the map did. And yeah most people probably did forget that they were adding her as a mini because it’s been nearly 3 months since that post and we’ve had how many rounds in this season without her. And let know how the bleed/ heal block path goes against Electro on day 5.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    I like the changes and new champs to fight. Get tired of the same thing so it's good to switch it up. Makes me use a new champ for attack too
  • Options

djr17 said:

That awkward moment when it took too long for the third miniboss to show up that summoners think it's actually a change to the map...
    At the end of the day the map didn’t change, but every fight throughout the map did. And yeah most people probably did forget that they were adding her as a mini because it’s been nearly 3 months since that post and we’ve had how many rounds in this season without her. And let know how the bleed/ heal block path goes against Electro on day 5.
    Omega red wil be fine
  • Options
    Pony_boyPony_boy Posts: 50
    Come on guys this is how Kabam does it. They make a big change to something and don’t tell people they did. We all knew the Mini Bosses would rotate, but after countless runs in AQ they change up the other champions.

It is almost as if Kabam doesn’t like their customers. Hrmmmm
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    The_One said:

First time I've seen Mr Sinister in map 5

He will be a **** to fight in day 5 (same with domino and havork in section 3 -_-)
  • Options

Electro on bleed path. Goodluck on day 5 thorns damage on that one. Aside from omega red any good counters to electro? Plus it's tech ascendancy week so OR gets an attack penalty

Damn I hope you have omega
  • Options

Dupe cpt marvel movie and nick fury might work as max 4*
  • Options
    DrVD99DrVD99 Posts: 71
    Looks like more team won’t be doing map 5. More will do map 4. Don’t pay to get potions.