**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Now that an official image of Warlock is out can we discuss how terrifying it is.

2»

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Wondering if Magus (Warlock's father) will be introduced too in-game.

Warlock's introduction in New Mutants was him escaping from his father. If I remember correctly, he had to either best his father to survive or be killed as was that race's custom.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Think he looks good. Should be interesting to see his animations. I bet he's specials will be interesting.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Would you have all preferred something like this, so you don’t get nightmares?

@Liss_Bliss_

What the heck did you search to find this lol
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Warlock looks pretty awesome imo
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    i had no idea about this character ,but his look has me interested ,he might b middle of the pack since most of the techs are there (except fo Sparky ) but definitly good adition to game ,i'd take 10 unknown and unique characters like this then any other 'iron' guy or 'spider' guy
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I really like his look. Has Kabam stated if he will be mutant or tech? It could go either way so i was just wondering.
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Nightmares really? How old ar you people? Plus in anyways he looks dope,hoping for some cool animations.
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Neotwism said:

I really like his look. Has Kabam stated if he will be mutant or tech? It could go either way so i was just wondering.

He has been confirmed to be Tech.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

I know what he reminds me of, he looks like something from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends!

That show was freakin awesome
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 ★★★★

He looks like he did in the comics, mostly, with some added color. He was always changing his appearance, which is basically one of his abilities, so his facial expressions were part Tex Avery in their exaggerations.

Personally happy he is joining the game, and I hope I land him somehow.

Agreed! I grew up on New Mutant comics and think Warlock looks great so far. I am definitely gonna try to get him.
  • Options
    xfit9599xfit9599 Posts: 27
    edited July 2019
    when i heard warlock my first thought was Adam Warlock, now I'm disappointed :'(
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★

He looks like he did in the comics, mostly, with some added color. He was always changing his appearance, which is basically one of his abilities, so his facial expressions were part Tex Avery in their exaggerations.

Personally happy he is joining the game, and I hope I land him somehow.

An "awesome" for the Tex Avery reference. :)
  • Options
    Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 108
    I for one will be shooting to add him to my roster. He looks awesome freaky and I love oddball champs. And if his mechanics are smooth great and if he god tier cake!!
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    What about talking about how cool sunspot looks? Gotta love the classy suit
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

I know what he reminds me of, he looks like something from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends!

That show was freakin awesome
    https://giphy.com/gifs/breaking-bad-walter-white-youre-goddamn-right-3oFzmkkwfOGlzZ0gxi