**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* darkhawk worth tech awakening gem?

Just got darkhawk, is he worth my 5* tech awakening gem? Or should I continue to save it for starky or ghost?

5* darkhawk worth tech awakening gem? 58 votes

Darkhawk
50%
humzah217arni2Spity68JadedMagrailothosFoxhero007Black2011Greifmaster911Lt_Magnum_1SpiderCoolsLibertyPrimeV1Evans_Prime10or_Strongzeezee57SavageYeti2631Denzel116BlackJ4zzCosmicspiderman777ZeezoosMiStaLova 29 votes
Starky
17%
Bruinsfan8510FhfjghhggggjfhfjgEtjamaKalantakmrcyrclekubricknolanSquishyjrThe_4THBlizz_4R_OneAboveAll13Bettlejuice26 10 votes
Ghost
32%
OrcDovahkiinSavio444AhitlawTaZ_4178MCoC_fanNewman0067Eugene_VirtuosoKobster84IvarTheBonelessJOJOHARAX_Factor_AgentRehan010_Thicco_ModeH3t3rMr_incredibl3WillTAomine_Daiki100casual0nuhari 19 votes

Comments

• Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Darkhawk
    Sparky and ghost are great champions,but they have around 80% of their power unawakened. Darkhawk gains a lot awakened, I have a 5* darkhawk myself and if I get a tech from the 5* awakening gem crystal we're getting in 2 months I'm gonna use it on him,he becomes an absolute monster awakened.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Darkhawk
    Hope you have lots of sigs. Mine is 5/65 sig 130 I believe and is great
  • Geoqui21Geoqui21 Posts: 55
    Thank you both for your opinions. And also the ones who have voted. Darkhawk it is

Sparky and ghost are great champions,but they have around 80% of their power unawakened. Darkhawk gains a lot awakened, I have a 5* darkhawk myself and if I get a tech from the 5* awakening gem crystal we're getting in 2 months I'm gonna use it on him,he becomes an absolute monster awakened.

Hope you have lots of sigs. Mine is 5/65 sig 130 I believe and is great

Damn really? Def darkhowk then. Thanks for the advice bro💪🏻
    zeezee57 said:

I have an unduped R4 Ghost and I'm saving my tech gem for Darkhawk

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    If your main champ is ghost I’d use it on her just having that power gain makes her such an amazing champ
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Darkhawk
    Yes. But only on the assumption that you can get him to a high sig.
  • Blizz_4R_Blizz_4R_ Posts: 95
    Starky
    Stark is the way no doubt
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost. She’s much more useful. I used a tech on my DH too n he’s underwhelming. Have to have synergy to start n a mode at the start of the fight and gotta build a sp3 for null mode. I personally am not a fan.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Darkhawk
    Ahitlaw said:

Ghost. She’s much more useful. I used a tech on my DH too n he’s underwhelming. Have to have synergy to start n a mode at the start of the fight and gotta build a sp3 for null mode. I personally am not a fan.

Blah to that 😂

Darkhawk needs his sig more then ghost or starky. Even a DH sig 1 can take out omega red mini bosses on map 7. Starky sig 200 can’t.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Darkhawk
    Darkhawk needs it the most, other two are great without it.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you have lots of sims go for it
    I have 6* domino r2 and duped blade 5/65 for end game content. I don’t have ghost so I don’t know how to use her. But I’ve been watching videos on DH and he’s def a very good option. Plus I have 5* night trasher. So I could run blade trinity with darkhawk and night trasher for a good 5 member attack team 🤔🤷🏽‍♂️