**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2015 Rank Up Gem - Broken?

2015 Tech 3-4 Rank up gem
Doesn’t show gold cost - which I believe is correct. But when I go to use it, it shows “insufficient funds”

Why hulkbuster? Because I got two tech 2015.. smh.

Comments

• Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    You have 139k gold, it requires 407k which it says in the grey text if you were to level up with your own resources and not the gem.
  • Options
    Kreap_805Kreap_805 Posts: 61
    So it does require the gold? Or, you just need to have the gold amount? If so that doesn’t make any sense to me
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Rank up gems just get rid of catalysts not the gold for rank ups
  • Options
    Kreap_805Kreap_805 Posts: 61
    Ah, okay. Never payed attention. I appreciate the responses.
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    They're wrong.

2015 rank up gems do *not* have a gold cost listed....
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Woozie said:

You have 139k gold, it requires 407k which it says in the grey text if you were to level up with your own resources and not the gem.

Then explain why 2015 gems do not have this gold requirement in the gray, while other ones do.
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    YoMoves said:

Woozie said:

Then explain why 2015 gems do not have this gold requirement in the gray, while other ones do.
    I agree, it's misleading, when you do have enough gold all it says is "Use".
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    i'm having the same issue. what's up with the 2015 3-4 rank up gems saying 'insufficient funds' when they don't require gold? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    2015 gems don’t require gold to use but you need to have the amount it would have cost it’s quite weitd
  • Options
    Bri69walBri69wal Posts: 12
    I saw a post somewhere that the 2015 rank up gems were changing to 2015-2016? If this is true when would this be going into affect. I have several gems 3-4 and most of the decent champs for r4 are already ranked up.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Bri69wal said:

I saw a post somewhere that the 2015 rank up gems were changing to 2015-2016? If this is true when would this be going into affect. I have several gems 3-4 and most of the decent champs for r4 are already ranked up.

You read it right but then you already owned wil not changed at all. Only them from variant 3
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    People would be so pissed if they changed existing gems to 2015/16 champs lmao... they would be very unwise to do that.😂😂. Bad enough they allowed the cheaters who used the 2015 gems on new champs during the glitch to keep those champs ranked.😂

🐻