**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A 5 star Goldpool?

2»

Comments

• Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I got him yesterday. Up to that point I had only gotten no more than 20 poolsgold crystals the whole time they've been out yeaterday i bought one and it was 4800 gold. Big surprise, right. I looked at th measly 106 units i had and said what the he'll and bought 5. On the first of the 5, I see hi pop up after the slowdown and had just enough time to think "Awesome, I'm gonna get trolled it's gonna land on him and barely move last second to gold. It landed on him and stayed and I did all I could to not lose consciousness. Now I'm hoping that I can dupe him at least once but have a feeling that I'll probably not get another one for like 50,000 crystals because I got this one so easily. I wish you all luck.
  • Options
    Can't figure out how to screen shot but will post a pic when I do.
  • Options
    I'm estimating that my pull was on about the 22nd poolsgold crystal I pulled since their arrival to the conyest
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    altyr0fdpp73.jpeg

Didn’t spend any money and this is after 27 crystals. After 37, I got the golden ticket
  • Options
    I just bought some units and I really hope to dupe him
  • Options
    Mantis_ManorMantis_Manor Posts: 2

• Options
    Mantis_ManorMantis_Manor Posts: 2
    I just thought I should show how I got super lucky. No longer can I complain.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    Another day another necro post
  • Options
    if you buy 100 goldpool crystals all at once and pop them all you should be guaranteed to get a 5* goldpool
  • Options
    because there is a 0.10 percent chance to get goldpool so if you multiply that by 100 you get 1, 1 goldpool to be exact
  • Options
    i want one so super bad i hope they bring him back in august
  • Options
    permanently
  • Options
    KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    edited July 2019

because there is a 0.10 percent chance to get goldpool so if you multiply that by 100 you get 1, 1 goldpool to be exact

If the chance for him is 0.10 then in 100 crystals you have a 10% chance to get him and only at 1000 crystals you'd theoretically have a 100% chance but in the way this game works after 1000 crystals you could still have 0 Goldpools in your roster.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

if you buy 100 goldpool crystals all at once and pop them all you should be guaranteed to get a 5* goldpool

If the chance for him is 0.10 then in 100 crystals you have a 10% chance to get him and only at 1000 crystals you'd theoretically have a 100% chance but in the way this game works after 1000 crystals you could still have 0 Goldpools in your roster.
    Drop rates are per crystal. You're both wrong.
  • Options
    KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★

Drop rates are per crystal. You're both wrong.
    That's why i added theoretically and i also said that you could open 1000 crystals and still don't have him. I'm aware that every crystal has a 0.1% drop rate and that 1000 crystals wouldn't be a guaranteed Goldpool and instead they would be just 1000 tries with each individual crystal having a 0.1% chance to drop Goldpool.
  • Options
    Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Zuro said:

What do you mean another day, this was made a year ago.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Zuro said:

What do you mean another day, this was made a year ago.
    They meant it has been happening often. Old Threads are being resurrected.