**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

NO VULTURE YET

Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
Hi everyone
Even after spending 400 units and opening 16 homesick crystals, I couldn't even get a 2 star vulture for 100% master & heroic class trips.

Now they have a solution to it:

Don’t have one of these Champions? Don’t worry! On the Final week of the Event, we’ll be launching new Special Objectives that reward you with a 2-Star Version of the Champion for defeating them 50 times in Arenas, Quests, or Duels!

I think that is a bit tough. Where to specifically find vulture fights???
Instead they must have a "fight" button in objectives that lets us fight that specific champion (50 crazy times) according to our level in the game (below act 4,below uncolle ted,below cavalier,etc)
That would make more sense to 50 fights

Else it would be difficult to find vulture opponents to defeat 50 huge times.....
😂🤣😅I am just been so insane after getting 4 star venom from homesick but not even a 2 star vulture

Comments

• Options
    That's the game brother
    Someone got it many times someone didn't get him even once
    So any ideas for me what to do?
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    Imagine actually buying homesick crystals, couldn't be me
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    I cant find a 4* sparky after opening of 26 4* crystal and that stupid homesick crystal not get a 4* from that.

• Options
    diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101
    edited July 2019
    Priyansh7 said:

Don’t have one of these Champions? Don’t worry! On the Final week of the Event, we’ll be launching new Special Objectives that reward you with a 2-Star Version of the Champion for defeating them 50 times in Arenas, Quests, or Duels!

Where to specifically find vulture fights???

I know it can be very painful to get there where is he, but I don't remember where there another Vulture

Back Issue #2: Mystery in the Microrealm

Chapter 2.3

• Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Admire the help being given... just find a duel target and go to town. Easy fix.

🐻
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Check the class trip sticky thread. Someone posted duel targets for the gate champs. You get 5 duels a day. Can spend units or use your duel refills or whatever they're called. And that's on top of coming across him in arena or quests.
  • Options
    VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    I was in the same situation but I just pulled a vulture this morning god I'm so relieved
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    DNA comprised a list of the easiest Duels to do. Depending on how many Duel Credits you have, it's an option.
    Vulture: Gr1mm 2.0 (4* 1/10)
  • Options
    Thanks @GroundedWisdom for your help
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    No worries. Just passed it along.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Anyone looking for a Vulture be sure to check the tech catalyst events tomorrow, hopefully the t1 or t2 will include him on a path.
  • Options
    GregoryGreenGregoryGreen Posts: 5
    not found yet?
  • Options
    BuckeyeKP said:

Anyone looking for a Vulture be sure to check the tech catalyst events tomorrow, hopefully the t1 or t2 will include him on a path.

)))))
  • Options
    Kabam, what you think? Any options?
  • Options
    edited August 2019

BuckeyeKP said:

)))))
    No problem brother
    I actually duelled Gr1mm 2.0 fifty crazy times
    Some by using duel credits & some by using units
    Yesterday itself i got 2 star vulture and 100% all heroic and master class trip
    Even duped my 4 star sparky in the process
  • Options
    Priyansh7 said:

BuckeyeKP said:

)))))
    No problem brother
    Priyansh7 said:

BuckeyeKP said:

)))))
    No problem brother
    Sorry, Bro. Only story missions. fundamental.
  • Options

Priyansh7 said:

BuckeyeKP said:

)))))
    No problem brother
    Priyansh7 said:

BuckeyeKP said:

)))))
    No problem brother
    Sorry, Bro. Only story missions. fundamental.
    What are you saying???
    I didnt get it
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I’m afraid that it’s just poor game design in this case. Hasn’t affected my main as I have the misfortune to have him at 5*, however I don’t have quite a few on my alt and will just be getting completion.

I can kind of understand the champion gates for epic level - the players should be uncollected+ and will thus have more time in game and have opened more crystals, therefore have more chance of a 3-6* version of the champ, but master and below is targeted at the more junior players in the game who don’t have my main’s extensive roster.

As an aside though, because I am a greasy individual I have completed all of the original special objectives (not the duel 50 X) and I have got a complete set of the 2*, some a few times, so you do have reasonable odds of getting them to be fair to Kabam. Just a daft way of locking content that didn’t need locking in the first place.