**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Upgrade Advice

Ok, so I'm currently in Act 5.1.4 and I have the opportunity to take ONE of my all-star 4* champs to rank 5 immediately. Not sure who to take up. Suggestions? Here are the candidates:

4* unawakened Domino
4* unawakened Corvus
4* awakened/sig 40 She-Hulk

Looking for the best move to help move towards Uncollected.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101
    I did 5.1 this month
    I don't have 4* Domino neither Corvus, but my 5* R3 She-Hulk UWKed helped me a lot

Also here are three champs can help you:

4* Hyperion, 4* Venom and 4* CAIW, all of them maxed out

Hyperion was my MVP for sure: just parry, heavy attack, then SP2 everytime

Well at least you've already completed 5.1.3, the hardest so far imo

Good luck dude!

• Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I thought 5.1.3 and 5.1.4 were the easiest in the chapter, easily. 5.1.2 and 5.1.6 were hardest imo.
  • Options
    SkubalonSkubalon Posts: 23

Do you have synergies with any of the champs?

I have a 3* Red Hulk for Domino's incinerate heavy attack and a 5* Rank 2 Masacre to charge Domino up a bit. Red Hulk isn't helpful enough to have on the roster, however.

No synergies for She-Hulk, really. Sadly, my 4* roster isn't quite as robust. I have 3* Hyperion, 3* Venom & 3* CIW but that isn't going to get it done.

I'm thinking Corvus, honestly, because of the crits and how quickly he ramps up if you knockout Avengers and Mutants.

5.1.3 was a beast. A beast. I played the first run through 5.1.4 too aggressively, though, so next time I need to be more patient.

Thanks everyone!