**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Variant2 4-5 gem.

Just explored v2 and got 4-5 skill gem. But i have no desirable options for that gem. The rng in this game sucks. Kabam give me nick, blade, aegon, stealth spidey plz. Smh. This makes me wanna quit.

Comments

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Funny how I have 8 of these 10 as 5* as well. But I have Kingpin also and don't have BPCW or Agent Venom
  • WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    TheSaith said:

Gwenpool definitely worth it bro

Not as much as some of the other Skill champs now. She should stay at r4

• Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    @TheSaith @Wîndšpäve gp stays at 4/55 forever. She lacks damage against immunes and utility.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    Well in that case wait for Blade or Aegon.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If it makes you feel better, at least you don’t already have most of the best skill champs already r5ed so you don’t and won’t have anyone to use it on until the next god tier skill champ comes out
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    Spurgeo14 said:

If it makes you feel better, at least you don’t already have most of the best skill champs already r5ed so you don’t and won’t have anyone to use it on until the next god tier skill champ comes out

How is this a good thing? This just means he has been unlucky for a long time...and he may never get a god tier skill champ, that's why RNG is a bad system.
    He can always wait. If he's at the level where he has finished V2, he's probably pulling a decent amount of Shards. Something will come along eventually.
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165

@Spurgeo14 rng sucks man.

Still thinking its rng huh
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Spurgeo14 said:

How is this a good thing? This just means he has been unlucky for a long time...and he may never get a god tier skill champ, that's why RNG is a bad system.
    if you play long enough you will get all the champions, RNG is not a bad system, but it can be over used.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    KM another good skill option if you get him.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,042 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Lormif said:

Spurgeo14 said:

if you play long enough you will get all the champions, RNG is not a bad system, but it can be over used.
    I play like 3 years now, and only recently pulled 4* electro first time. If I had him 3 years ago, be could've help me a lot. Now he's obscure. Waiting for a champ a two can take forever, and when you will pool them, they may become useless for you. That's why I have 5 4* generic ag and never used any

As to original post, I'd go with gp or cb. Maybe ws, if you have 6* km
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Just explored v2 and got 4-5 skill gem. But i have no desirable options for that gem. The rng in this game sucks. Kabam give me nick, blade, aegon, stealth spidey plz. Smh. This makes me wanna quit.

Just hold it for now. You'll be thankful when you finally do pull someone legitimately worth the rank up as opposed to just using it on the best current option bc you want a new rank up
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Are you kidding me? Gwenpool is right there. I’d rank 5 her over Nick or Blade any day.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

@TheSaith @Wîndšpäve gp stays at 4/55 forever. She lacks damage against immunes and utility.

Yeah let her stay at r4. You dont deserve her at r5 😐
    My man here spitting straight fax.
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    I have 2-3 and 3-4 mystic rank up gem and 5 * mystic awakening gem but no good mystic champions.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,705 ★★★★★
    I hate when people don't get the top 5 champs they automatically think the game hate them like gp is an amazing choice for r5

Are you kidding me? Gwenpool is right there. I’d rank 5 her over Nick or Blade any day.

Nick and Blade both are far more useful than GP
    Zuro said:

I hate when people don't get the top 5 champs they automatically think the game hate them like gp is an amazing choice for r5

No, she really isn't

Nick and Blade both are far more useful than GP

Definitely true. I still think you'd be pretty hard pressed to find many people bringing GP for things like map 7 or act 6 with any regularity though. Can't really say the same about the other two
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I feel you, op. I have an R5 Blade RNG can be a friend or foe.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,705 ★★★★★

Zuro said:

No, she really isn't
    Yes she really is
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    I don't know. GP is still right up there with me. I think what happens is new Champs are added that are flashier, so people focus on them. She's still great, just overshadowed by newer ones.