**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Marvel's 80th Anniversary

IDogeIDoge Posts: 409 ★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
So... Marvel's 80th anniversary is approaching. The first Marvel comic ever came out Oct. 1939 featuring the Atlantean king, Namor. If you haven't seen McocTrucos's leak, don't be suprised we get someone from way back then in September or October as new champs. Diverse champion additions like these are actually good for the contest because they give us a chance to familiarize with the characters.

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    It's a little surprising that Namor wasn't held back for that date, really!

Probably would have disrupted the long FF story arc...

Still, a Namor-led event would be appropriate. Maybe with the other Invaders - Captain America (OG or WW2) would work; Winter Soldier for Bucky; plus OG Vision is essentially the re-tooled OG Human Torch.
  • AshMoskovAshMoskov Posts: 54
    I hope they will make a crystal that just have our vote on it..And sell it on cheap price..I really want a good mutant champ
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    edited July 2019

That's such a good point @IDoge I will mention this in the MCOCNews Today.

@RichTheMan The date the comic came out was October first and NYCC is October3-6. These dates are pretty close so there will probably be something linking the two at the event.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

That's such a good point @IDoge I will mention this in the MCOCNews Today.

Appreciate your YouTube page Rich!