**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My new rank 2 six star

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion

I was hesitant for a week because of the low sig but after a few paths with him I have no regrets. What a beast. For fun I finished a realm of legends fight at 1% hp and then the next fight I ended up with 100% hp. What a champ! Regen is crazy.

Comments

• JyotishkaJyotishka Posts: 122
    He's looking freaking awesome 😍😍
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    I've him 5star. He's a beast even unduped
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I definitely won't be taking mine to R2 before he has a much higher sig. It just makes too much of a difference
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    dang id do the same,
    as an omega red main,
    i need him :/
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    I have him 5* unlocked r4. I can max him to r5 but I'm not comfortable with him yet.
    Is he good only if u stand near enemy only?

Need to practice with standing close to enemy.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    The key is to some hits in, hit the heavy attack to lock the spores in, get more hits in building more spores, hit another heavy right as the other expires or as close as possible to lock spores in again. Try to bait specials right after hitting a heavy if you need to so that you’re not losing spores while you’re baiting. Actually pretty easy with practice.

🐻

I definitely won't be taking mine to R2 before he has a much higher sig. It just makes too much of a difference

Yeah I know the feeling man, I contemplated it for a while even before I had the resources, but Im not disappointed by anymeans. He just slammed through some act 6.2 with ease at sig 20. If you have some other aweome options by all means I get where youre coming from but dont sleep on his already fairly high damage output, crazy regen and immunities
    Yeah I've got corvus, capiw, and VtD I'd probably R2 before him at low sig. Already took domino, Rulk, and sym sup to R2. Duping omega has stopped me from taking my 5* to R5 though. I'd rather just wait until I can at least get him to sig 100 and skip the 5* rank all together
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @PeterQuill congrats! Still waiting for a 6* worth taking to R2. 6* sig stones will become more common. You'll be able to get his sig higher.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    TheSaith said:

I've him 5star. He's a beast even unduped

Same here, but i still wish you the best of luck to get him awakened from summoner appreciation in octobre

• Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Congrats! Wish I had any god-tier 6 star. Do you normally run double suicides or single?
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Congrats

Just hoping to dupe mine. I enjoy playing him even unduped because his animations are fun and the regen is solid but need that dupe. If I dupe I'll he will be my first r2 6* for sure.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Good job, only another 3 years to max sig him - unless you win the lottery of course ;)
    Mauled said:

Good job, only another 3 years to max sig him - unless you win the lottery of course ;)

6* sig stones will slowly start showing up in game more frequently. They actually started being included in offers far earlier than I expected.