**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Community Champions Competition - Week 1

Comments

• HrideyyHrideyy Posts: 44
    The submission of page says "This Promotion Is not available in your country" can you help with that?
  • IceScytheIceScythe Posts: 3

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

So, ummm... how do I duel someone??

(Yes, I do have duel credits available)

Go to the "Social" tab in game and click "Search." Then type in the account name and click "Search." When you find the account, click on their portrait and choose "Duel."
  • DjztripDjztrip Posts: 1
    I tried uploading my screenshots but it only let me do one.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    YuSoAl said:

Why am I from Brazil not able to participate?
    This is utter disregard for players from the rest of the world.
    What do you have to say moderators?

I do know that some countries have very specific laws or regulations involving sweepstakes and promotional lotteries. Some countries like Sweden basically ban such things. Countries like Italy and Brazil require that any such promotion or sweepstakes be registered with the government and in some cases the government must be allowed to have an official monitor the selection process directly. This makes it problematic to run this kind of thing in many places.

I don't even pretend to understand all the requirements of holding a sweepstakes in Brazil, but this article makes it clear to me I don't really have the time to learn all the rules: https://thebrazilbusiness.com/article/authorization-for-prize-drawings-in-brazil

I'm not even sure if you can give away things like 5* crystals as part of a sweepstakes in Brazil legally, since if I understand correctly prizes are limited to only certain government approved prize categories.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    #TeamChunky
    #DakVSCobs
    #Make9KChatGreatAgain
  • joelcv182joelcv182 Posts: 1

• CobsCobs Posts: 103

#TeamChunky
    #DakVSCobs
    #Make9KChatGreatAgain

COBS > DAK

cobs ftw!!
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239

#TeamChunky
    #DakVSCobs
    #Make9KChatGreatAgain

DAK>COBS ALL THE WAY
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239

Atleast use a 3* people.

• Dakine86 said:

Atleast use a 3* people.

This one hurt.

If I had my preference...
    I'd start with 3*s, no armor break, no bleed immune, no class advantage, no auto evade.
  • FEERZFEERZ Posts: 4

Fácil fácil
    edited July 2019
    Magia top das top
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    Think need a clean up again and telling of people where to post as seems people still think it goes in this thread instead of the link when this was made
  • Cous1Cous1 Posts: 1

• Delta03Delta03 Posts: 4
    edited July 2019

• ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    is not available for Turkey ?! Unbeliaveble, after class restrictions you decide to make region restrictions ? Thanks for this unbelievable content.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Megavok said:

is not available for Turkey ?! Unbeliaveble, after class restrictions you decide to make region restrictions ? Thanks for this unbelievable content.

The Contest is in partnership with Marvel. Just as Marvel Insider has Geographical Restrictions, the same applies to other Events. I don't believe this is solely Kabam's doing. They must adhere to the guidelines that Marvel sets as well.

• Orion8Orion8 Posts: 2
    Please lmk if this went through, ty
  • Orion8Orion8 Posts: 2
    I don’t think my pic is posting?
This discussion has been closed.