**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New offer is mistitled or has wrong crystal!

Comments

• Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    The offer is now correct in game, I guess you get a bonus crystal for your inconvenience.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    Why's Kabam so quiet about who is in these crystals and who isn't? What's the big deal about saying "every skill champ released prior to and including Nick Fury" for instance? Some anecdotes about seeing champs in the reel that aren't in the basic yet and some saying with fully guesstimated internet confidence that these only include basic champs. Which is it?
  • Options
    UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132

Why's Kabam so quiet about who is in these crystals and who isn't? What's the big deal about saying "every skill champ released prior to and including Nick Fury" for instance? Some anecdotes about seeing champs in the reel that aren't in the basic yet and some saying with fully guesstimated internet confidence that these only include basic champs. Which is it?

Nick Fury IS in the basic pool, so he should be in the skill crystal regardless
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    UHJ69 said:

Nick Fury IS in the basic pool, so he should be in the skill crystal regardless
    That was just an example since he was brought up. Imagine I said Cosmic and Cull instead.
  • Options
    TripleBTripleB Posts: 246 ★★
    This isn’t fixed for me but for others it is, I’m confused if I got skipped or something
  • Options
    jhwk13jhwk13 Posts: 10
    You know of others that got their replacement crystal?
  • Options
    G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    jhwk13 said:

You know of others that got their replacement crystal?

Not yet. Support doesn’t have a time frame
  • Options
    MikeLVNMikeLVN Posts: 2
    Any time frame of when the correct crystal could be given to those who purchased the original?
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike any ETA?
  • Options
    nk140nk140 Posts: 8
    @Kabam Miike any idea on the replacement crystals for those who got the ones with 4*
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    MikeLVN said:

Any time frame of when the correct crystal could be given to those who purchased the original?

We can't say exactly when it will be sent, but it may take a couple of days so please be patient. We are working to get it out as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike Can we safely use the remaining items from the bundle without risk of penalty? The 6* shards put me over the top, and I'd like to open it, but am concerned about the ramifications of doing so now.

Simply knowing the solution, not necessarily the timeline would be good. In other words, will we simply be given a 5* crystal, and that's it? Or will they need to pull back the whole bundle, then reissue?

Thanks in advance,
  • Options
    InkyteeInkytee Posts: 0
    I bought the deal before it got taken Down I got a 4* will Kabam give me the 5* crystal they advised?
  • Options
    digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    If you send in support ticket, yes.
    How?
    Main screen top left is a gear, scroll left side when that pop up page comes up and press support, will open web page.
    From web page follow prompts and when it gets to two buttons like “was this helpful” and “no I need more help” press need more help, fill out ticket.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    Thank you Kabam Lyra.

the last time I remember something like this happening was the extra t5CC debacle. Kabam took a fair amount of time to fix that... but they communicated what the fix would be, and clear instructions about what other resources should and shouldn't be used from the purchase.

That's all I think most of us are asking for. General instructions and expectations. I haven't even received a generic "we are aware of the situation..." reply back from my ticket. Can we use the 6 star shards or 5 star shards from duping the 4 star champ? What about the 1->2 and 2->3 gems?
  • Options
    CUBCUB Posts: 146
    @Kabam Miike is Namor in the mutant crystal for this package? Is it just basic mutant champs?
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra its been almost 24 hours and i haven't personally seen a response to my support ticket, and by the sounds of it no one else has either. is there any plan to actually respond to the players that didn't get the appropriate crystal outside of the forums and address the concerns and give some sort of timeline/clarification on what we can and can't use from the bundle?
  • Options
    G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    jhwk13 said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra its been almost 24 hours and i haven't personally seen a response to my support ticket, and by the sounds of it no one else has either. is there any plan to actually respond to the players that didn't get the appropriate crystal outside of the forums and address the concerns and give some sort of timeline/clarification on what we can and can't use from the bundle?

I actually got a very quick response yesterday. They explained the situation and after a few replies they also said they don’t currently have a time line for when crystals will be replaced.
  • Options
    crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249

Today we got a bundle for our choice of 5* hero crystals paired within classes. It contains a LEGENDARY crystal, 2000 6*shards, and rank up gems from 1-2 and 2-3. Though this is ok it’s not what was posted in the message to each summoner. Here is the message and a photo of the bundle selected on one of the crystals. As you will see the message states a 5* hero crystal not a legendary hero crystal.

Please fix this.

Bro they said they will fix it XD
  • Options
    crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249

This deal was a rip all champion that are released was not in their only about 5 original basic. Example in science no invisible woman and human torch etc. This misleading deals grrrr

They are supposed to contain the that have been added to the phc so no one of the new guys bud
  • Options
    KeyloKeylo Posts: 16
    When will the 5 Star crystals be given to the players who purchased the deal and didn’t receive a 5 star crystal?
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Keylo said:

When will the 5 Star crystals be given to the players who purchased the deal and didn’t receive a 5 star crystal?

you need to put a ticket in.
  • Options
    KeyloKeylo Posts: 16
    I have and several other people I know have too and none of us have got our crystal. Just trying to find out if there’s a certain day or somethin they plan on giving the crystals out
  • Options
    KingBUkKingBUk Posts: 3
    Any news on this? I did not get a response from support and am very curious about what is going on.
  • Options
    Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    so the people who but the offer before the fix get 2 chances at a decent 5 star and the one's who got it later have a singlt chance..give out legendary crystal to the rest @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    KingBUkKingBUk Posts: 3
    Diksh619 said:

so the people who but the offer before the fix get 2 chances at a decent 5 star and the one's who got it later have a singlt chance..give out legendary crystal to the rest @Kabam Miike

I have yet to receive the correct crystal. I do not know if there will be a pullback from the other crystal I opened or not.
  • Options
    KingBUk said:

Any news on this? I did not get a response from support and am very curious about what is going on.

I just asked support they responded to my ticket saying replacement is coming and I asked when and what about the pull from original crystal and rest of bundle
This discussion has been closed.