**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

More Problems With Cable

This just happened to me in an arena fight, and it happened to an alliance member in war fight a couple hours ago. I entered the fight against 4* Cable using my 5* Hood and I immediately started to degenerate even though I wasn't hit by a heavy attack and I didn't cause any bleed on Cable. The summoner I was fighting had the double edge mastery, and I just assume that his bleed from that triggered the degeneration. Please look into this, this is yet another bug that is working directly against our ability to stay alive regardless of our champion choices or our fighting ability. These issues have become so severe that many people have talked about quitting due to frustration. It has just been one problem after another and there is no end in sight. Please!!! Please, fix this stuff so we can get back to the game...

Comments

• Options
    DuderhockenDuderhocken Posts: 19
    DE has always functioned like that on cable
  • Options
    demeddemed Posts: 81
    edited May 2017
    This
    DE has always functioned like that on cable

Kabam Mike had said under cable's spotlight that this shouldn't be happening though, so I assume it is a bug that they are working on fixing:

http://community.wonderhill.com/forums/showthread.php?708221-Champion-Spotlight-Cable&p=3282921#post3282921

Community Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by CARMEL1 View Post
    if i use CABLE and i have Double Edge is it cause degeneration when the fight start on the opponent?

Nope! I had to be absolutely sure on this before answering, so I apologize for the delay. It is when he is CAUSED to bleed by the opponent. That means that Bleed Nodes or Double Edge do not make him automagically place a Degen.
  • Options
    SomethingsomeSomethingsome Posts: 176
    edited May 2017
    I started a fight in war against hulkbuster, with x-23 (first fight with her) and started the match with 1/5 of her health gone before the first blows landed. I think there might be another mechanism at play here. It happened to me last night.
  • Options
    Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    I started a fight in war against hulkbuster, with x-23 (first fight with her) and started the match with 1/5 of her health gone before the first blows landed. I think there might be another mechanism at play here. It happened to me last night.

Infinity blast removes a portion of your health whenever the match begins. It's effected by class relationships so if you have class advantage you'll take less damage and you'll take more if you're at a disadvantage.

Since you had a disadvantage to the champ on the node you took more damage.