Version 14.1 Discussion Thread

12346

Comments

  • The reason they're ignoring the punch through block thing is so people are forced to use potions and spend money on units to get potions
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,000 ★★★★
    It's either intentional or willful negligence. Either way another aq starts and they have barely acknowledged there is an issue. No fix and or update will come till September
  • Chapter 1 and 2 in masters simple same old same old but the last chapters 2 quest are almost as hard as the challenges they release and I don't think it's fair for non spenders really that champs on normal paths that are 11k+!!! It's a game ,you shouldn't have to play perfect 100% of the time to 100% something that takes all the joy away when you're forced to spend money or not 100% the quest that month and miss rewards if the rewards were reduced back to how they were that be find with me , I know I surely don't want in 6 or so months to be having to fight 15k people on the path up to the boss while y'all find ways to makes nodes to force spending , I'd be quitting that day and may be very soon if this game doesnt change
  • @Kabam Miike Have you included the not able to block and not able to evade attacks under this update?? Thats the most annoying thing in this game. Makes the game unplayable. Better fix this in this update.
  • 14.1 has seriously imposed some major lagging issues for android devices...I haven't had this much trouble for awhile, blocking is slow, attacking is slow, I have wasted mor units than needed on items just so I can keep up with my performance from before update...these updates are ridiculous and do NOT address major issues at all....another not nightcrawler now randomly disappears during the fight sporadically...ALL THIS NEEDS FIXED BEFORE INDIVIDUAL CHAMPS IN MY OPINION!
  • Rake2Rake2 Posts: 18
    @Kabam Miike we need the gold mission(gold quest) come back pls
  • MikeHockMikeHock Posts: 1,608 ★★★★
    14.1 has seriously imposed some major lagging issues for android devices...I haven't had this much trouble for awhile, blocking is slow, attacking is slow, I have wasted mor units than needed on items just so I can keep up with my performance from before update...these updates are ridiculous and do NOT address major issues at all....another not nightcrawler now randomly disappears during the fight sporadically...ALL THIS NEEDS FIXED BEFORE INDIVIDUAL CHAMPS IN MY OPINION!

    Lag is awful on my iPhone6 and Ipad4.
  • green goblin can't combo into his special 2 from finishing a 5 hit combo with a medium, fails against higher level ai's
  • Can't evade block or rush in... you haven't given us compensation in months for all the damage you have done. So what's the plan now make everyone spend money to suit you? Are you trying to give people medical conditions? Are you going to fix it so it's fun for everyone or just the rich people?
  • Alliance Quest 3 agent venom wiped out half the team on first map 3. Can't evade block or rush in. Six hits and your dead. ??? 5 players entire team down. Player from rank 60-55 dead.
  • Ray_GanRay_Gan Posts: 3
    edited August 2017
    After the update, the middle of my combos started missing which ended up killing my champs. Please Kabaam, you don't need to do this to get money from players.
  • eteodoro7eteodoro7 Posts: 17
    @Kabam Miike any news about pure skill?
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    This is a place for you to gripe and complain about their bugged updates and for kabam to ignore it. Been playing for 2 years, that's how they've been doing it every update. Same old same old
  • @Kabam Miike quando vão vir os tickets de rebaixamento ?
  • Patkos96Patkos96 Posts: 7
    edited August 2017
    Well, don't where to start. I'm seeing problems since the Civil War (v8.0) update, before that, I had no problems at all with the game.
    8.0 started to lag, but you fixed in in the next update in v8, then in v9 or 10 you made some mistake again, cause since that the game is lagging again.
    Block and Parry rarely works since v11 or 12 (can't remember which one started to have the issue) and altough you released an update that stated the parry and block fix, the issue was not fixed, at least for me. Now with the latest 14.0 version, Parrying and blocking is worse again.
    Enemies are attacking me AFTER I started my special attack...
    Switching account or reconnecting after a "Lost Connection or Failed to Log In" is way slower than logging in normally. Event quests, and if I remeber correctly, Wars and AQ is getting half of your health down. I heard that the reason is that no one would start the fight and then quit from the application just to see who's the enemy, it is understandable, but until you don't fix the issue that makes the game crash or suddenly loses connection because of your servers, you shouldn't apply this.
    Also, when you receive a reward form either a solo or alliance event, in the right bottom corner, the game used to jump to where your reward is eg. if you were about to receive the 4th reward, the game would scroll there, since at least 6 updates ago the game only scrolls almost to the second reward, not further.
    Playing the game for 2 years already, and since 8.0 the game gets worse update by update...

    Devices that we are using with my brother, and have all of these problems:
    iPhone SE, iPad Air 2.

    I'm sure you won't be able to fix the issues as you weren't before, but who knows...
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,000 ★★★★
    This is the product you are putting out. Controls completely not functioning. Total **** and no responses, mods disappear, nothing. At least in times past you would lie about it and say you were working on it. Make it through the aq map and boom, here comes dormanu, there goes 90% of my parrys



    I know because of the time of day lag is this game spikes. I did a couple dormanu duels prior to entering. Everything was fine. Then this . Why do I bother?

  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 741 ★★★
    I actually don't think they do this on purpose, because it DOES cause plenty of people to quit, and then badmouth the game, costing them money in the long run. But given that not everyone or every device or even every family of device suffers the same issues, it must be horrendous to sort out. My champs pretty much always respond as I want them to, unless my phone is charging while I play (not a Kabam issue), on iPhone 5c, while other iPhones have those problems and more.
    Austin973 wrote: »
    Chapter 1 and 2 in masters simple same old same old but the last chapters 2 quest are almost as hard as the challenges they release and I don't think it's fair for non spenders really that champs on normal paths that are 11k+!!! It's a game ,you shouldn't have to play perfect 100% of the time to 100% something that takes all the joy away when you're forced to spend money or not 100% the quest that month and miss rewards if the rewards were reduced back to how they were that be find with me , I know I surely don't want in 6 or so months to be having to fight 15k people on the path up to the boss while y'all find ways to makes nodes to force spending , I'd be quitting that day and may be very soon if this game doesnt change

    It's not intended to be easy for everyone. You may not be able to complete it 100%, but each month, push a little further in. When they first started Master event Quests, I could barely handle the first chapter. Now it's just a grind to do and a little story to read, nothing more. But the difficulty should remain relatively static, with a few champion exceptions, so don't expect them to average 15k+ on normal paths several months down the road. For the record, I have not spent more than 14 units to complete any content (and that was an accidental potion purchase, but at least they were on sale!). So it is possible, although you may need to wait for your champs to get stronger, and your roster more diverse.
  • Amonthir wrote: »
    I actually don't think they do this on purpose, because it DOES cause plenty of people to quit, and then badmouth the game, costing them money in the long run. But given that not everyone or every device or even every family of device suffers the same issues, it must be horrendous to sort out. My champs pretty much always respond as I want them to, unless my phone is charging while I play (not a Kabam issue), on iPhone 5c, while other iPhones have those problems and more.
    Austin973 wrote: »
    Chapter 1 and 2 in masters simple same old same old but the last chapters 2 quest are almost as hard as the challenges they release and I don't think it's fair for non spenders really that champs on normal paths that are 11k+!!! It's a game ,you shouldn't have to play perfect 100% of the time to 100% something that takes all the joy away when you're forced to spend money or not 100% the quest that month and miss rewards if the rewards were reduced back to how they were that be find with me , I know I surely don't want in 6 or so months to be having to fight 15k people on the path up to the boss while y'all find ways to makes nodes to force spending , I'd be quitting that day and may be very soon if this game doesnt change

    It's not intended to be easy for everyone. You may not be able to complete it 100%, but each month, push a little further in. When they first started Master event Quests, I could barely handle the first chapter. Now it's just a grind to do and a little story to read, nothing more. But the difficulty should remain relatively static, with a few champion exceptions, so don't expect them to average 15k+ on normal paths several months down the road. For the record, I have not spent more than 14 units to complete any content (and that was an accidental potion purchase, but at least they were on sale!). So it is possible, although you may need to wait for your champs to get stronger, and your roster more diverse.

    Prior to this last update I could 100% master with 0 potion use nowww I've got 100% on chapter 1&2 but am having to dump potions into the last chapter to have a chance to 100% it all and personally I don't feel using potions should be required unless you're stacked with 5*
  • I literally have 56 4* my roster is stacked and its not a skill issue as I said I was really able to 100% prior
  • DrFreakyDrFreaky Posts: 30
    Hey yo miike, have any ideia when you guys will start to sell or include in some offers the rank down ticket?
  • Harry_71Harry_71 Posts: 77
    Everytime nice to read about parasites who do not spend money and are proud of it. For those people everything should be for free and on top they have expectation that someone should pay attention on their wishes.
    I spend some money, but not too much.
    The actual key is to practice and increase the personal skill in gameplay.
    From my point of view non spenders do not have any right to argue about difficulties of the game....it is for free for those guys! What do you expect? In the past every game has had a price.There was no other chance to get games. In present you can play such games with NO limit. It takes longer but you can reach all goals without "spending".
    When I would be Kabam, I would limit such non spenders to 3* champs...this would be enough to get an impression of the game. And when you want to go on you have to pay a price for.
    Some times I think such people like those non spenders do also argue about birthday presents that are not according to their expectations.
  • Patkos96Patkos96 Posts: 7
    I left out 2 things.
    1: On the alliance quest, there is always a red 1 notification, for at least 3 months, I clicked in every possible option but it wont go away.
    2: In mastery page and in fight, the icons in the masteries and in the abilities does not show sometimes (eg. Colossus has armor, when the armor up shows, the game shows armor up on the left but the ability under his name is blue with no armor in it), in masteries sometimes the mastery is misplaced. I will show you a picture of what I'm talking about, its the same in mastery.
    i823tgujuckb.png
  • Harry_71 wrote: »
    Everytime nice to read about parasites who do not spend money and are proud of it. For those people everything should be for free and on top they have expectation that someone should pay attention on their wishes.
    I spend some money, but not too much.
    The actual key is to practice and increase the personal skill in gameplay.
    From my point of view non spenders do not have any right to argue about difficulties of the game....it is for free for those guys! What do you expect? In the past every game has had a price.There was no other chance to get games. In present you can play such games with NO limit. It takes longer but you can reach all goals without "spending".
    When I would be Kabam, I would limit such non spenders to 3* champs...this would be enough to get an impression of the game. And when you want to go on you have to pay a price for.
    Some times I think such people like those non spenders do also argue about birthday presents that are not according to their expectations.

    I've spent MAYBE 500 dollars on this game in 2 years but a game shouldn't be designed just for people who can dump 100s of dollars into a game on a phone every month
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 399 ★★
    Crash 5 tonight in aq. Worst update since 12.0. Fix the game and actually offer REAL COMPENSATION!!!!!!!!!!
  • MikeHockMikeHock Posts: 1,608 ★★★★
    Harry_71 wrote: »
    Everytime nice to read about parasites who do not spend money and are proud of it. For those people everything should be for free and on top they have expectation that someone should pay attention on their wishes.
    I spend some money, but not too much.
    The actual key is to practice and increase the personal skill in gameplay.
    From my point of view non spenders do not have any right to argue about difficulties of the game....it is for free for those guys! What do you expect? In the past every game has had a price.There was no other chance to get games. In present you can play such games with NO limit. It takes longer but you can reach all goals without "spending".
    When I would be Kabam, I would limit such non spenders to 3* champs...this would be enough to get an impression of the game. And when you want to go on you have to pay a price for.
    Some times I think such people like those non spenders do also argue about birthday presents that are not according to their expectations.


    Wow, that is a horrid idea... actual "pay to play/progress".
  • ShanShan Posts: 0
    Clear the issue plzzz
  • Super_fighter1Super_fighter1 Posts: 48
    edited August 2017
    AWESOME!!! I just can't WAIT for the new bugs to mess up the game even more and have more people blow up the thread talking about them :)
  • Randomness_Randomness_ Posts: 17
    edited August 2017
    Meh
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 284 ★★
    This update didn't fix a thing it was just to add the uncollected stuff and new event quest
  • AGÊNTVÊNØMAGÊNTVÊNØM Posts: 10
    Is it just me or is anyone getting extreme lag to the point of the game freezing? Or maybe infinite loading screens or crashing? Feel like it all began after the servers went down a few days ago..
Sign In or Register to comment.