**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.2 Champion boss update

FokFok Posts: 13
So I gots a question with this coming update theres a 6.2.6 champion update where y'all say he'll take damage from debuffs at the final phase (10% and loewer). Does that mean he'll die from bleeds for example without u having dexteritied his special attacks 5 times?

Comments

• SamdroxtaarSamdroxtaar Posts: 129
    Same i wanted to know @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
  • FokFok Posts: 13

If yes then u did great job kabam if no then its still horrible

Agreed
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Where did you read this?

Where did you read this?

• SamdroxtaarSamdroxtaar Posts: 129
    Release notes r out on trucos

• WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    If I read that statement, I read it as the "description is more clarified" - not that the fight has changed in anyway.
    Woozie said:

If I read that statement, I read it as the "description is more clarified" - not that the fight has changed in anyway.

We all understand things differently thats why I ask kabam to clarify. Also this is kabam we are talking about their day and night statements vary.
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Just need someone to go check out he can bleed atm when indestructible is active

Also I'd expect some free revives for those who finished 6.2 already, if they change the fight
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    He will not bleed while indestructible. The ability says he can only take damage from specials, now it will read he can take damage from specials and DOTs.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    No, you’d still have to dex him 5 times during his specials. I suppose after that you could use dominos heavys... wouldn’t recommend it though. Also no, there’s no way they’re removing the need to dex his specials 5 times as long as you just inflict a dot debuff. 😂😂. Seriously? Oh and while they’re at it.. maybe they’ll remove the buffs from act 5 ultron boss and just make him a regular ultron.🙄

🐻
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    The way I read it is, if the special attack causes a DoT effect, it will damage him that way.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If it is I want compensation for the 6 times I took him out with sym supreme and died a ton when I could’ve easily done it with bleeds
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Would love to have this clarified as it is very confusing. If it is after indestructible, then why even add it as most have their SP3 ready, and that is enough to kill him.

Would love to have this clarified as it is very confusing. If it is after indestructible, then why even add it as most have their SP3 ready, and that is enough to kill him.

I would wager any amount of money it is after the indestructible, because in order to make it while indestructible they would have to change that buff to allow bleed just for him, and it does not make sense with the fight.
    Lormif said:

I would wager any amount of money it is after the indestructible, because in order to make it while indestructible they would have to change that buff to allow bleed just for him, and it does not make sense with the fight.
    I agree that indestructible should mean that nothing can harm him, but their vague description is misleading:
    "• CHAMPION (Act 6.2): Clarified description to indicate that Damage Over Time Effects can still damage Champion in his final phase."
    If it is after indestructible, than they need to add that AFTER the current description: "Clarified description to indicate that Damage Over Time Effects can still damage Champion in his final phase once indestructible has been removed"

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

If it is I want compensation for the 6 times I took him out with sym supreme and died a ton when I could’ve easily done it with bleeds

Not something you're gonna have to worry about. People are just grasping at straws here

Lormif said:

I agree that indestructible should mean that nothing can harm him, but their vague description is misleading:
    "• CHAMPION (Act 6.2): Clarified description to indicate that Damage Over Time Effects can still damage Champion in his final phase."
    If it is after indestructible, than they need to add that AFTER the current description: "Clarified description to indicate that Damage Over Time Effects can still damage Champion in his final phase once indestructible has been removed"
    That is for you. The problem is the champions final phase has the wording like "The champion can only be damaged by special attacks" It is pretty clear that when they say "Clarified description to indicate that Damage Over Time Effects can still damage Champion in his final phase" This is what they are talking about. Even still we will know when it goes live.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Judging by this thread they made it more confusing than clear

Only to those looking for a way to beat the fight without actually learning to play it as it was designed
  • Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    They're talking about the last phase before 10% which clearly mentions something about DOT. you'd still need to Dex the special under 10%. Nothing else will work. And judging from the number of people that have already completed 6.2, I'd say they're not about to change anything about the champion
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    ÆGON?? There’s nothing wrong with ÆGON as far as I know.

“Ægon: clarified the description for protection to indicate that it does not protect against damage over time effects”?? As far I know his tenacity is kind of an protection against those DoT type
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    roberto94 said:

ÆGON?? There’s nothing wrong with ÆGON as far as I know.

“Ægon: clarified the description for protection to indicate that it does not protect against damage over time effects”?? As far I know his tenacity is kind of an protection against those DoT type

Its the passive protection on his heavy attack, not his tenacity ability