**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many 5* white iron fists?

I'm curious to see how many are out there rite now. I only know of 1 owned by chorreabas. Anyone else know or heard of more?

Comments

• NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    only 2
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    There's several. A few people had them in their profile before rank down tickets
  • WrongWrong Posts: 51
    I got a 3* today and a 4* 6 months ago. Waiting to complete the set...
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    I thought the only way to obtain the Immortal Iron Fist was by an offer or tournament held about a year ago...
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Forget IF.. the 5* punisher comes later... he is actually a useful champ and should be easier to get
  • Monkey17288Monkey17288 Posts: 99
    Monk1 wrote: »
    Forget IF.. the 5* punisher comes later... he is actually a useful champ and should be easier to get

Are you sure? I haven't ever pulled a 4* Punisher and have 96K pvp fights won. I'm not holding my breath to pull a 5* one.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296

Are you sure? I haven't ever pulled a 4* Punisher and have 96K pvp fights won. I'm not holding my breath to pull a 5* one.

That's very unlucky. I duped mine after 70k pvp. Hopefully you'll get it soon pal
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★

That's very unlucky. I duped mine after 70k pvp. Hopefully you'll get it soon pal

Been playing for 2 years and I have never pulled 4* Punisher either. I know people who have played for a year and have him sig 99.