**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you think Corvus is future proof ?

RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
I recently pulled a 5* Corvus and took him to rank 4 and was gonna take him to rank 5 after getting half a T2A, but after seeing how he performs in act 6 ( against enemies with larger health pools ) as a rank 4 , I don´t know if it is worth it to take him to rank 5 if the large health pool trend continues
My first rank 5 is CAIW ( max sig ) and he destroys every piece of content, doesnt even take many health potions due to his block proficiency, has amazing utility and has consistent dmg so for me he is future proof

What do you think about this ? Is Corvus just crazy at rank 5 and destroys everything in act 6 ?

Comments

• Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I think Corvus is going to be very useful for a long time. You'll just need to have a higher ranked one to get through later content more easily.
    What are your other rank 5 options?
  • Options

I think Corvus is going to be very useful for a long time. You'll just need to have a higher ranked one to get through later content more easily.

Blade, Starky and Corvus (I have a 6* Proxima for the True Strike synergy for corvus also, if that impacts the decision)
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    RaveNN said:

Blade, Starky and Corvus (I have a 6* Proxima for the True Strike synergy for corvus also, if that impacts the decision)
    Also have a Magik and Namor but don´t really feel like taking them to rank 5, I still need to awaken Namor for his full potencial
  • Options
    NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
    Corvus at rank5 can destroy most of the content in Act 6, but he really neeeds suicides on, that's a must; otherwise he won't really be able to make a difference comparing him to CapIW.
  • Options

Corvus at rank5 can destroy most of the content in Act 6, but he really neeeds suicides on, that's a must; otherwise he won't really be able to make a difference comparing him to CapIW.

Thats what I was afraid of, well , time to start saving units
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    RaveNN said:

I recently pulled a 5* Corvus and took him to rank 4 and was gonna take him to rank 5 after getting half a T2A, but after seeing how he performs in act 6 ( against enemies with larger health pools ) as a rank 4 , I don´t know if it is worth it to take him to rank 5 if the large health pool trend continues
    My first rank 5 is CAIW ( max sig ) and he destroys every piece of content, doesnt even take many health potions due to his block proficiency, has amazing utility and has consistent dmg so for me he is future proof

What do you think about this ? Is Corvus just crazy at rank 5 and destroys everything in act 6 ?

what problem do you see with him in Act 6? he is one of the top champs there, you just cannot destroy the champs in one rotation of charges.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Lormif said:

RaveNN said:

what problem do you see with him in Act 6? he is one of the top champs there, you just cannot destroy the champs in one rotation of charges.
    Does that apply when he has 4 persistent charges at 5/65 ? Or can he destroy with just one rotation at that level ?
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    RaveNN said:

Lormif said:

RaveNN said:

Does that apply when he has 4 persistent charges at 5/65 ? Or can he destroy with just one rotation at that level ?
    Yes, I just used him in 6.2, he was not as golden because there were some hard counters but still really useful for straight up DPS fights. He also have a lot of utility.
  • Options
    digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    He has his limitations, not good on buffet lanes, all his cruelty buffs are useless
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Yes, he is an amazing champ and the fact you have a 6 star proxima puts the icing on the cake.
  • Options
    EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    edited July 2019
    I have a r5 corvus and he runs over everything except some of act 6 and variant 2. I dont use suicides so that probably plays a huge part, but he just cant kill those high health characters. However, he is very good on certain parts of act 6, like all of 6.1.2 and 6.1.3 and the crossbones boss
  • Options
    MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Hyperion my noobs :) corvus sucks
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Your Corvus should have been fully maxed halfway through typing this. Now get to smashing and slashing content.
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    RaveNN said:

I don't know if anyone is future proof but the fact that he can destroy 98% of characters now means that he will definitely be useful in the future. Maybe a match up or 2 that doesn't work but other than that he should be good.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He works for act 6 with suicides at r5