Options

how do i play omega red (not dooped)

I really like him but i just have a hard time grasping on how to play him good.

I run a bleed only suicide + the determination mastery that gives you health regen per debuff

anyways is he worth playing undooped? Hes 3/45 now
advice please!

Comments

• Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 635 ★★★
    He definitely worth it. He's so good to play. Just use sp1 for health regen and use sp2 for huge damage. Try to be close with opponents and fill spores.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
  • Options
    Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    use heavy to lock the death spores, then use sp2 to get the death spore to 30, then use heavy to lock the 30 deathspores, then find a suitable time & use sp3 (note that after sp3 your enemy power bar decreases, so no tension about power bar of enemy before sp3)... thats all I know...
  • Options
    HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Since he is poison immune, he would benefit a lot from full suicides. He also benefits a lot from Sabretooth synergy, since death spores pop 30% faster (you will notice it, trust me) and drop slower.

I usually (try to) start the fight with a parry, hold until the parry is about to expire and then launch my combo. Then I try to do it again, to build some more spores. Since I pair my Omega with Sabretooth, at the end of second combo the spore count should be around 15. Now, if I parry him a third time I usually heavy him to get more degeneration. Remember to hold your heavy until the last moment, to build more spores. When the opponent backs and block I usually do a MLLL combo into his block, since that proximity builds even more spores. By now your initial 20 second bleed from suicide should be over and , with it, the Death Field activated when Omega bleeds. If it's a tough opponent he may still be standing. You will have to bait SP and try to throw a SP2 to reactivate the Death Field.

Omega also has a regeneration on SP1, that depends on the spores on the opponent. The more spores, the more he regenerates. However, a much better regeneration (and power drain) is on SP3. Also, the more spores, the more he regenerates. You will only regenerate, however, if the opponent is still alive after SP3 ends.

My advice is for you to duped him as soon as possible. His signature gives even more degeneration and a chance to break the opponent's block.

• Options
    Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128
    Tap the screen, duh...