**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Introducing The Uncollected Daily Crystal

Comments

• GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    What's the big thing about having to spend money to finish act 5? I've got the uncollected title and I spent no money and no units, I just used pots & revives from my stash which I earned for free.

If you need to spend money to finish this content then you're not ready for this content. It's the same as the Web slinger event, people complained it was too hard and a cash grab but that's only for people without the roster or skills.

If you want to tackle content like this before you're ready then that's your choice and you might have to spend to finish, but most people have played for years building up their rosters and skills.
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    edited August 2017
    Could we have an explanation as to why only 15 or 30 units ? Seems a bit low, doesn't it ? Especially for a 'rare chance of getting it'... Seriously, 50 or 100 for example would have been more logical imo
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 403 ★★
    @Kabam Miike I've updated the game, and I do see the new crystal, but my question is, why do we have to wait a full day to claim it? Instead of it being available immediately?
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 403 ★★
    DroidDoes wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike I've updated the game, and I do see the new crystal, but my question is, why do we have to wait a full day to claim it? Instead of it being available immediately?

Never mind saw the in-game message. Thanks!
  • AlexMiloAlexMilo Posts: 57
    Dunno if I missed something, but will there be any way to obtain the 1*s after the introduction of this crystal? Prior to the announcement I usually sold the 1*s to re-rank them for Level Up and Advancements once reobtained. I stopped it when this Uncollected Daily Crystal was announced, but I’m still missing Scarlet Witch and Hulk (I think?). I’m sure the joke is on me..
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Great job guys. Let's keep spending money on this game
  • OsminOsmin Posts: 5
    Yo quiciera suplicar que arreglen ese de que le estén quitando mucha energía a uno, esforzado pelando en las supermisiones en nivel medio, y me están quitando 3 de energía, considero que eso es demaciado, deberían de quitar memos.
  • OsminOsmin Posts: 5
    También antes se podían comprar orbes con otros orbes, ahora Monse puede, ¿Porqué?
    ¿Podrían arreglar eso?
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Grufty wrote: »
    What's the big thing about having to spend money to finish act 5? I've got the uncollected title and I spent no money and no units, I just used pots & revives from my stash which I earned for free.

If you need to spend money to finish this content then you're not ready for this content. It's the same as the Web slinger event, people complained it was too hard and a cash grab but that's only for people without the roster or skills.

If you want to tackle content like this before you're ready then that's your choice and you might have to spend to finish, but most people have played for years building up their rosters and skills.

People still have yet to learn that challenging content may be challenging so they go try and do end game quest then when something takes them put of there comfort zone they either spend to beat it or cry money grab
  • The thing I don't get is people complaining about other people spending money in this game. But they fail to understand that this game like every other game is a BUSINESS TO MAKE MONEY! ! Am I jealous that I don't have the money to spend on it ? Yea, sure. But they have a right to spend their money the way they want. And This game has every right to make money! So, just grow up and get over it. Or just quit and give up.
  • Billybob1971Billybob1971 Posts: 113
    edited August 2017
    From what I have seen of those that can beat end game content, it is very little to do with money. Yes it might have been spent to get better champs orlevel them quickly, or buy options to stay in figyts, but from what I have seen these guys play a different type of game to us mere mortals.

To us, taking on Kang and Thanks are big deals. I remember when realm of legends was impossible for everyone, now hundreds have completed it.

These guys have been playing for years, have developed a technique of playing that sees them beat opposition with thousands more PI than them, can bait without blinking an eye, have the perfect mastery setup, have all heroes maxed, can infinite streak.

As I say these guys play a different game, Kabam have to cater for them aswell as the more casual player. Hence content and bosses that to me are utterly impossible and likely always will but to these guys are an unduped 3* to me!
  • Summoners! Many of you have been asking what exactly The Grandmaster’s Favor really entails. How can The Grandmaster thank you for helping him take control over what he believes is truly his, and for defeating his brother?

Well, it’s now time for you to get your first taste of what it means to be “The Uncollected”.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is something that many of you have suspected has been long in the making! Something that will reinvigorate a part of the Contest that many Veterans don’t feel applies to them anymore! Introducing a brand new Uncollected Daily Crystal! Only available to those experienced Summoners that have defeated the Collector, and have become “Uncollected”.

This new Daily Crystal is being completely reworked, and contains materials and rewards that Veteran players will find more useful than those that are in the regular Daily Crystal.

What kinds of rewards? Well, the Uncollected among us will have access to:

Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments (Either 750 or 1,500 fragments)
    Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragments (Either 750 or 1,500 fragments)

Rare chance of:
    Units (Either 15 or 30)
    Base 4-Star Hero (The ones you can get from a 4-Star Hero Crystal)
    Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments (Either 1800 or 3600 fragments)

This crystal is only available to Summoners that have beaten Act 5: Chapter 2, and are Level 40 or above, and will replace the original Daily Crystal that The Collector created. This is a brand new Crystal, and does not affect any Daily Crystals that may currently be in your possession.

The Grandmaster told you that he would reward you for your loyalty, and this is just the beginning! The new Uncollected Daily Crystal will make its debut on August 2nd! So if you haven’t freed yourself of The Collector’s grasp, now is the time!

FAQ

Is this Crystal permanent?
    Yes! This will be a permanent addition to The Contest for all Summoners that have earned The Grandmaster's Favor!

What if I haven't beaten Act 5 Chapter 2 yet?
    If you haven't made it that far yet, don't worry. This crystal will activate for you after you collect The Grandmaster's Favor, whenever that may be. You don't need to rush, and can take your time to progress through to that point.

I need it
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    Kabam how about this you give a one time gift of some items to all that haven't gotten The Uncollected title to help them out so they can progress some in the game.

They do this monthly with the calendar.
  • SupaflyaznSupaflyazn Posts: 75
    wray1976 wrote: »
    Kabam how about this you give a one time gift of some items to all that haven't gotten The Uncollected title to help them out so they can progress some in the game.

This, plus the monthly calendar from this month has given more 5* shards than some of the other story quest and end-game stuff. I would say that's plenty of "free" handouts. I don't understand why so many people feel entitled to get something for doing nothing.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    Supaflyazn wrote: »

This, plus the monthly calendar from this month has given more 5* shards than some of the other story quest and end-game stuff. I would say that's plenty of "free" handouts. I don't understand why so many people feel entitled to get something for doing nothing.

i dont mind the 5star shards this month but would have been happier with T4CC instead.
    because you don't understand why is because you are already got the title and not stuck were you can't move on.
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    Thanks for my 4 star X23.
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    edited August 2017
    Congratulations, the brand new uncollected crystal that you've hyped up for months is now already as useless as the old ones thanks to 6* announcement. You make it look like you are doing something awesome by removing the 3* version of punisher for the "chance" at 4* and 5* ones, but now they are the new 3 and 4* equivalent respectively. And the again "chance" at the 4* from daily is the new 3* pull from old daily crystal. All you've done is rendered all the excitement and hype for these new crystals moot. Well done kabam, well done.....

This, plus the monthly calendar from this month has given more 5* shards than some of the other story quest and end-game stuff. I would say that's plenty of "free" handouts. I don't understand why people feel so entitled for doing nothing.

This, plus the monthly calendar from this month has given more 5* shards than some of the other story quest and end-game stuff. I would say that's plenty of "free" handouts. I don't understand why people feel so entitled for doing nothing.
  • champz44champz44 Posts: 49
    Like to know what if i'm at level 40 but yet to complete chapter 5 Act 2, will i get the crystal as well???
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    champz44 wrote: »
    Like to know what if i'm at level 40 but yet to complete chapter 5 Act 2, will i get the crystal as well???

Noooope
  • Taxman666Taxman666 Posts: 103
    I'm still A lil Upset that I'm always unable to get any of the newly released characters ever...Sentry Void. Kang. Thanos Sabertooth . Bison. Sentinel Iron Fist. immortal
    Killmonger. It's getting frustrating. The game needs more rewards. And Better way to collect uncollected Champions.
    Tax Man 666
    Thank you Kabam
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Taxman666 wrote: »
    I'm still A lil Upset that I'm always unable to get any of the newly released characters ever...Sentry Void. Kang. Thanos Sabertooth . Bison. Sentinel Iron Fist. immortal
    Killmonger. It's getting frustrating. The game needs more rewards. And Better way to collect uncollected Champions.
    Tax Man 666
    Thank you Kabam

Who’s Bison?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Taxman666 wrote: »
    Tax Man 666
    Thank you Kabam

WHY RESURRECT THIS THREAD.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Question; Will we ever get Uncollected Alliance Crystals, Solo Event Crystals, and a source of Grandmaster Crystal Shards other than the calendar?
  • Summoners! Many of you have been asking what exactly The Grandmaster’s Favor really entails. How can The Grandmaster thank you for helping him take control over what he believes is truly his, and for defeating his brother?

Well, it’s now time for you to get your first taste of what it means to be “The Uncollected”.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is something that many of you have suspected has been long in the making! Something that will reinvigorate a part of the Contest that many Veterans don’t feel applies to them anymore! Introducing a brand new Uncollected Daily Crystal! Only available to those experienced Summoners that have defeated the Collector, and have become “Uncollected”.

This new Daily Crystal is being completely reworked, and contains materials and rewards that Veteran players will find more useful than those that are in the regular Daily Crystal.

Rare chance of:
    Units (Either 15 or 30)

This crystal is only available to Summoners that have beaten Act 5: Chapter 2, and are Level 40 or above, and will replace the original Daily Crystal that The Collector created. This is a brand new Crystal, and does not affect any Daily Crystals that may currently be in your possession.

The Grandmaster told you that he would reward you for your loyalty, and this is just the beginning! The new Uncollected Daily Crystal will make its debut on August 2nd! So if you haven’t freed yourself of The Collector’s grasp, now is the time!

FAQ

Yes! This will be a permanent addition to The Contest for all Summoners that have earned The Grandmaster's Favor!

If you haven't made it that far yet, don't worry. This crystal will activate for you after you collect The Grandmaster's Favor, whenever that may be. You don't need to rush, and can take your time to progress through to that point.

Summoners! Many of you have been asking what exactly The Grandmaster’s Favor really entails. How can The Grandmaster thank you for helping him take control over what he believes is truly his, and for defeating his brother?

Rare chance of:
    Units (Either 15 or 30)

FAQ

• So how do you earn “The Grandmasters Favor?” Ive just gotten back into the game this month and dont understand this
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    You clear story mode 5.2.6 once
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    So how do you earn “The Grandmasters Favor?” Ive just gotten back into the game this month and dont understand this

You have to do a single run of Act 5, chapters 1 and 2
  • KriisshhKriisshh Posts: 27
    If anyone Become Uncollected before level 40 then will he get Garndmaster Crystal or not ?