**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fight Randomized Opponents and Buffs in Sinister Labs!

Summoners!

Mister Sinister is continuing his work with genetic modification, and has begun performing experiments on the Champions of the Contest in an attempt to enhance their abilities and further his research!

Log in daily to take on the Sinister Labs Event Quest, and receive items from the Sinister Labs Event Login Calendar including Randomizers and brand new “Sense Boosts” to enhance your own Champions' Abilities (only usable in the Sinister Labs),

Special Solo Objectives are also available this month, and will target the use of Mutant Champions in unique and challenging ways to earn additional Sense Boosts, Randomizers and Gold!

What are Sinister Labs?

Sinister Labs are short quests that consist of 2 paths, each with 6 fights on them. Sounds straightforward? Not exactly… Mr Sinister’s Experimentation has left these encounters unpredictable!

All Fights in these quests will feature a number of Randomized Buffs! Some of these Buffs are more potent on certain Champions, and some may even benefit the Summoner, but don’t be fooled into thinking you can start the fight without reading what you’ll be up against!

Really don’t like the Buffs you’re encountering? You can use a Randomizer to reset them, but that doesn’t guarantee that all of them will be different, or any easier!

This quest uses Entry Limits, meaning Summoners can only enter a 10 times each day across all Difficulties. There are 4 difficulties that can be done daily, each with 2 paths. There is no point in doing any difficulty of the Quest more than twice. You will only receive Completion and Exploration rewards once.

Heighten your Senses!

For the first time ever, we’re adding a new dimension to Lab quests, Senses! Senses are mode specific Boosts that can only be used in Sinister Labs. You can only activate these Boosts from the Quest Map Screen. There are 6 Boosts that Summoners may activate:

Sense: Tactile - When inflicted with any Shock, Coldsnap, Poison or Bleed effect, your Champion builds immunity to the effect over 9 seconds. This time is reduced to 3 seconds while playing as a Mutant.

Sense: Auditory - Incoming Special Attacks have a 20% chance to trigger an Evasion Passive, granting a 100% chance to Evade all incoming attacks for the duration of the Special Attack. The chance to trigger this Passive is increased to 50% while playing as a Mutant.

Sense: Olfactory - All attacks have a 20% chance to deal True Damage, ignoring all of the Opponent's Armor. This chance increases to 50% while playing as a Mutant.

Sense: Visual - While playing as a Mutant, attacks cannot Miss.

Sense: Gustatory - When the Opponent is inflicted with a damaging Debuff, your Champion gains a Regeneration Buff, granting 5% of their missing health over 4 seconds.

Sense: Rage - When playing as a Mutant, while at or below 20% max health, gain a Fury Passive granting 300% increased Base Attack.

Rewards:

Starting Soon!

Sinister Labs will be available on August 7th at 10am PDT, and runs until September 4th! You must update to the newest version of the game before being able to participate.

All information subject to change prior to release.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Starts on the 7th and ends when?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Not as many possible rewards as last time, but also don't have to run it as often.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    About the solo objectives, will they offer anything more than just randomizers and Sense boosts?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike energy costs?
  • edited August 2019
    Can we still buy ranomizers with gold?
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    How many buffs will the champions have per difficulty?
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    heres a question, some in my alliance still have randomizers from the old lab events, can they still be used in this one?
  • Do you have to be a certain level per difficulty
  • Angus73Angus73 Posts: 1
    Need to make Epic available!
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Energy required please
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    Rewards were too low 😑 for a month fully play without any miss we get just this rewards let the special event difficulty hwill become high level than mid high level and with the cool rewards, this type of rewards will discourage the people and make them too lose intrest on special events
  • I think the rewards are set for a low standard like for example for some people 50 four star shards could be useless.
  • And I hope they make the next event quest better in rewards. And if anyone wants to friend me in mcoc my user is d3adp00ls4vage
  • Crkwest said:

Rewards are better than other months, but still very meh

Yeah I agree and I remember when they had the infinity war quest and I thought that the rewards were better bc you got a three star champ