**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus glaive true strike ability versus Dodge global node

Is there a bug going on with this I ask because I knocked down a nebula that evaded and gained the true strike buff in my very next fight against Stark Spider-Man he was evading.

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    what node was the spidey on? was he on buffet or anything that could have affected the buff or his evades?
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Kaladin_ said:

Is there a bug going on with this I ask because I knocked down a nebula that evaded and gained the true strike buff in my very next fight against Stark Spider-Man he was evading.

Was this on node 43 with buffet?
  • Options
    Hey there, would you be able to tell us which nodes were active for the fight you mentioned? A node like Buffet could remove Corvus' True Strike Buff and allow Spider-Man to Evade normally.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Kaladin_ said:

Stupid question @Kaladin_ but did you have Proxima with you? Don’t you need her to turn the true damage buff to true strike? If you didn’t have her they will still evade. At least that’s my understanding.