**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* announced. We want rank down tickets!

Kabam, I think it's only fair you bring out rank down tickets now as many players have spent money ranking 4* which will be pointless champs come the end of the year. Can we all agree on this?

Comments

• Options
    CacapupuzuluCacapupuzulu Posts: 12
    Personally I would like to see rank down tickets become a normal prize one can earn. I would think they should be in a difficulty range somewhere just above the difficulty of a t4cc to earn. Now that 6* champions are coming I believe that it is almost imperative to implement something like this.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    No, the introduction of 6 stars will not effect ranked up 4 stars it will be months or even a year till people start pulling 6 stars so for months the 4 stars you ranked up will be useful. Even after you pull a 6 star if you ranked up a 4* to rank 5 and pull the same champion as a 6 star it doesn't effect the 4 star and the 4 star will still be useful so theres no point in getting rank down tickets
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    I want my t2a back. This is stupid.
  • Options
    It doesn't need to be quite as extensive as the 12.0 debacle but with these major game changes having even just a handful of rank down tickets (2-3 4* tickets and one 5* ticket for example) would go a LONG way to easing the transition.

And a big reason why players want these tickets is because so many champions in this game are sub-par or badly designed that players get saddled with bad champs without a real purpose. This is a problem on Kabam's end and if they aren't going to do mass champ updates at least give us some tickets during major changes like this.
  • Options
    vaderdamanvaderdaman Posts: 20
    edited August 2017
    I think the rank down tickets would be very welcome. I also think they should be included with each major update, which are just infrequent enough to be used but not abused. Maybe one or two for each * and they should expire within a week or two. I would bet that every one of us has ranked up a champ because they were the clear best option at the time and then weeks or months later you get that better option and don't have the class t4. Probably not as big a deal for those with t4c weekly or even expiring in the stash like I've seen for some YouTube posters. Maybe they could add the rank down tickets to the glory or loyalty store. That would give me a reason to save up loyalty. That would be better as I use the glory for t4c.

For myself it took a couple years to get the t4c to take a tech champ to r5. No viable 5* option so I took Vision(AoU) and pulled a 5* Ultron a month later. Would rather have Ultron at r3 than the Vision at r5.
This discussion has been closed.